So torn right now. Can't decide whether I should return my wifi. I have come to the conclusion that I really need my ipad in places that do not have free wifi. I'm pRobably getting some form of mobile broadband in the near future but I'm waiting for the new iPhone announcment to decide which provider. 130 extra dollars and two weeks sans ipad is a tough pill to swallow but alas. How many people have returned theirs and decided to get the 3g.