CNN: 28 pages on alleged Saudi ties to 9/11 to be released as soon as Friday

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Jess13, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

And released by Congress, because Obama is too much of a USA hating TRAITOR.

2. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

I thought Obama was responsible for 9/11?

3. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

4. ActionableMango macrumors 604

ActionableMango

Well we haven't invaded anyone in a while. I guess its time to roll out a new Casus Belli.

5. HEK, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016

HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

Obama, Obama, Obama, is all I here. Wasn't this report completed under Bush administration? And didn't Bush administration classify those pages, to protect their Saudi buds. Or is my memory faulty?

6. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

It was classified by the Bush administration, and Obama promised 9/11 families to their faces since early-2009 that he would declassify: 7 and 1/2 years later, it remains classified. And it isn’t Obama keeping his promises to 9/11 families’ faces and declassifying possibly tomorrow, it is going to be released by Congress because Obama is a USA hating traitor.

7. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Jesus Christ, Jess...you know there is this thing called geopolitics. It's a messy business. Perhaps the Saudis were involved with the 9/11 attacks, but for the moment, we need them as Economic and Political allies -and they need us. Is this preferable? Probably not, but it's the bed we made...but USA hating traitor? come on...

8. HEK, Jul 14, 2016

HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

LMAO.....right you almost had me believing you made sense till the last seven words, then I became numb to anything before the snarling rhetorics. But I do agree with you, Bush is a USA hating traitor for classifying the 28 pages in first place and starting ISIS by invading Iraq because his handler Cheney the Dick, said to.

See how productive that was. Totally obfuscates any point to be made.

9. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

So 'USA hating traitors' work towards becoming the President of the country they hate? Seems legit.

10. Jess13, Jul 14, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Not only has Obama protected 9/11 co-conspirators, which is treason, Obama with CIA has conspired with 9/11 Saudis, including Prince “Bandar Bush” bin Sultan, to arm terrorists in Syria in attempt to overthrow that foreign government that has not attacked America. Obama’s treason x2. Prince Bandar is prominently named in the 28 pages, as the source for $100,000+ given to lead 9/11 hijackers, and is one reason why Bush is hit hard in the 28 pages, because Bush protected and aided “Bandar Bush.”

Congress is declassifying, it is not Obama keeping his promises to 9/11 families’ faces in 2009 and 2011 and doing so. So yes, Obama is a USA hating traitor.

11. Khalanad75 macrumors 6502

Khalanad75

Not that he isn't, but....

if the pages are classified, how is this known?

12. Jess13, Jul 14, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Part of the story is told in Fmr. Sen. Bob Graham’s 2004 book Intelligence Matters, the money was provided from Bandar’s family account to intermediaries who then gave the money to lead 9/11 hijackers. Bob Graham was cochair of the joint inquiry the 28 pages are from and helped in writing them. If the 28 pages are declassified tomorrow, we’ll find out exactly what the full details were.

13. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

its just so hard to take you seriously when you repeatedly call obama a traitor

14. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Whatever, Jess. We'll agree to disagree. Kissinger was/is a war criminal, but he and Nixon (hardly exemplary either) opened up China to the free world with countless benefits to Chinese and others alike. It's a grey world. Politicians, even at best, are dicks, criminals and most often - pragmatists. Lest you forget, most of the world is in a profoundly crappier situation than the US is (despite our best efforts). We still have to deal with them...

15. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

One reason why Congress is declassifying: H.R. 779. Another reason why: Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-MA) said that they’ll read the 28 pages on the floor of Congress if Obama doesn’t do as he promised and declassify.

I uploaded this a few days ago, note how Stephen Lynch also says that U.S. intelligence may be shown to share the blame for 9/11 having happened and that is a reason why the 28 pages has remained classified:

16. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Umm, Jess - you know how security services work in democratic states right? (I'll give you a hint - undemocratically)

17. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

That’s fine, I would just suggest you read up on treason. Obama has committed multiple instances of treason, and doing so is traitorous. Hence, Obama is a USA hating traitor.

18. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I'd suggest Sun tsu, Metternich, Machiavelli, and Herodotus to you...

19. HEK, Jul 14, 2016

HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

Trump a shoe in then :D
    --- Post Merged, Jul 14, 2016 ---
    You do know where the first millions came from so bush could start up his failed oil business right. He old bud, Saudi prince.

Oh and when every other aircraft in US was grounded right after 9/11, guess who got special presidential permission to take off and fly out of country. Hint .... A certain prince and friends from Saudi Arabia.

F... Bengazi, and emails, you want a scandal this one smells so bad even rotten fish are a perfume. Where are the dozen investigations. Oh wait, what's good for the goose is not good for the gander. Or as conservative republicans say........I hate gays and sinners and Obama, who is that in the next stall? Let's get together.......... As overheard in airport bathroom just before flight back to Washington DC.

20. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

The photo looked like a mockup or Photoshop job.

OBL was an exile from Saudi Arabia to begin with, the government officially dealing with him and his rabble seems slim.

21. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

why do you keep saying 'USA hating'? do you think dehumanizing/creating a narrative will help get your point across more? also, you can make a case that a lot of presidents have 'committed treason'. i don't see you calling them that. your post is fine, but your flowery rhetoric is just insufferable. sounds like fox news really and you seem to put a lot of research in your posts so its a shame really

also you seem to come to conclusions and judge people's character based off of one particular action rather than taking the sum into account. its like calling steve jobs a complete ******* who was useless to society because he was mean to his employees. like reddit comments.

22. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

If you look at my comment above with the image showing Bush and Bandar it says clearly: “You know, treason.” Bush committed treason, too. I actually have judged Obama on his endless series of war crimes, crimes against humanity, terrorism, mass murdering serial killing, multiple instances of treason against the United States, and numerous other crimes against the American public, for example: illegally spying on 100,000,000+ Americans every day for the past 7 and 1/2 years and, since you mentioned Steve, forcing Apple to participate in PRISM, which Apple only started cooperating in a full year after Steve’s death. Even Bush didn’t/wasn’t able to force this. Hoebama, yep.

23. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Good lord, I know that's Wikileaks but it still freak me out a little.

24. HEK, Jul 14, 2016

HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

If the government had come to you ten years ago and said, we want ever American to carry an electronic teather ID device. You have to buy it and maintain it with your own funds. You must carry it everywhere and communicate only through it with others. Even if you are standing next to the person.

Would you have told the government to take a hike, no way, f yourself. Think most people would have.

Now look where we are, if you can raise your head from your handy dandy self tracking, self funded mobile tracking, spying device.

Never force people to do your will. Convince them with pretty pictures and something to do with their hands...LOL

25. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Can we then cart all of those congress people off to GITMO or USDB than??