CNN caught telling focus group voters what to say

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zin, Oct 10, 2016.

1. zin macrumors 6502

2. samcraig macrumors P6

What are you referring to - when the room moderator re-quoted Hillary in case the panel didn't hear it?

3. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

That explanation would make perfect sense were it not for the fact that the question being asked was completely unrelated to the clip being shown and the audience member regurgitated exactly what she whispered prior to asking it.

4. samcraig macrumors P6

Are you watching the same clip as I am?

5. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes.

6. samcraig macrumors P6

Hmm. Seems like a weird edit or something shown out of context. Maybe you could post a longer clip that starts earlier and ends later. Otherwise, it's really hard to tell exactly what's going on. Of course, I am sure conspiracy theories abound.

7. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

8. samcraig macrumors P6

All? I've been the one commenting. And they aren't excuses - I would rather have all the facts or more video to cast any judgement. But you can feel free to make an uneducated opinion. That's your right.

9. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

I'm not sure what to make of this. If she were simply whispering to that woman what Hillary had just said in the clip then I find it strange that they would ask the first question to a person who didn't even hear what she's supposed to comment on.

10. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Lol @ all the conspiracies.

Maybe your candidate just sucks?

11. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

She's telling the people about the question she's about to ask to give them a moment of prep before having them interviewed in front of millions of people.

It's a common practice to give people—especially people who are not often on camera—the question ahead of time so they can think about their answer.