CNN: FBI to release report on Hillary Clinton email investigation as soon as Wednesday

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by yaxomoxay, Aug 30, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Why would the Clinton News Network report on bad stuff for Hillary. I mean, they're in the tank for her, no?

2. Robisan macrumors 6502

No worries. I'm sure Obama had all the bad stuff removed.

3. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

The next step in a secure cover-up. Another announcement that she didn't do anything wrong.

It's grandma Hillary don't ya know...

#LockHerUp

4. jerwin macrumors 65816

Kristen Schake, Clinton's Deputy Communications Director, seems delighted. So either she's really, really good at spin, or there's nothing damning in this release.

5. 1458279 Suspended

The FBI report will reveal nothing new. It'll be a report just like what he FBI said. The real issue concerning the FBI report will be Trey Gowdy.

http://ijr.com/2016/08/680928-trey-...hat-her-deleted-emails-were-for-personal-use/

Trey Gowdy Puts the Nail in the Coffin on Hillary’s Claims that Her Deleted Emails Were for ‘Personal’ Use

6. jerwin, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016

jerwin macrumors 65816

Well, that's false.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...on_used_file_clearing_software_bleachbit.html

Too often, people underestimate the value of personal information. If some virus gets onto my computer, and starts mucking about with the stuff in Documents, I'm going to be only slightly less miffed than if it it had gotten into /lib and /bin and /Applications. I'm the only user of my computer. It's not as if the daemons on my machine will be excoriating me for allowing some malware to gain access to "their" files.

I'll be willing to bet that some right wing blog would be salivating at the bit for the chance to print the personal communications between Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton-- even if they were limited to discussing Barbara Kingsolver's latest novel.

7. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Right. Which is why many of the emails between the two were heavily redacted.

8. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Because they couldn't have been telling the truth about her having done nothing wrong.

9. zin macrumors 6502

The Clinton campaign spokesperson in that video is so fake that it is insulting. The smiling and repetitive jabs of "transparency" are painful.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 31, 2016 ---
    That's not what the FBI said. The FBI said there was evidence of mishandling classified information and potential violations of the statutes, but that she didn't intend to do it or know what she was doing was wrong. The FBI Director stated to Congress that the reason for this may have been because she was not "sophisticated enough" to properly handle the information.

10. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

And Donald Trump actually said Hillary used chemicals to wipe her server. He's such a ****ing dolt.

11. 1458279 Suspended

The point is that she didn't just delete the emails, she made sure they couldn't be recovered. There's no reason to delete like this with yoga emails. It's already proven that those deleted emails contained government business. It's already proven that Hillary didn't comply with the law. She wanted us to take her word for what was on the emails and she lied about what was there.

She intended to lie. She lied under oath, that's all it takes. Bill was impeached over these kind of things, she's not above the law.

12. Khalanad75 macrumors 6502

Khalanad75

If they couldn't be recovered, how could they prove what they contained? I'm confused.

I thought even God couldn't get them.

13. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

You need to chill bro. For real.

14. 1458279 Suspended

When you send an email, there is a record on the other side. If you send me an email, then destroy your server, I'd still have a copy on mine. This is why Hillary produced printed emails instead of electronic copies so that the headers didn't show up.

The other way is based on when they were deleted and when (if) it was hacked.

BleachBit only destroys things on one storage. Finding out all the places things get stored is another issue.

It's said that everything on the Internet will live forever. All it takes is storage on any server anywhere.

It's very complex and hacking, there's really no way to undo something like this.

Once any email has been recovered anywhere, theres a link, very complex web of links.

15. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Well, the other ****ing dolt (Hillary) mentioned a cloth at one time.

16. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

17. jerwin macrumors 65816

I need some more hard disks. Would you like to sell yours to me? Just trash the contents-- no need to securely wipe them.

18. 1458279 Suspended

Note to Hillary: Don't try humor, you're not good with people, the less you say the better you look.

19. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Indeed.

[​IMG]