CNN Subliminal Message?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jimmy Guphanti, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Jimmy Guphanti macrumors 6502

I was watching AC 360 last night, and I noticed that when ever the camera cuts to a guest that is on the show, if you look at the background behind them that is a rotating earth, at certain parts of the rotation, you can see what looks like a black guy in a suit, presumably President Obama. Maybe he is not black and it is just the way the background is, but it is definitely a guy in a suit. I thought it was me just seeing the background and interpreting it oddly since the human brain has a tendency to see things that are not there. I watched for a while, and then I saw the guy/subliminal message move around as if he was standing up, and his form became obvious, and it was clear that it was not part of the design of the background. I took a screenshot on my computer of it, while watching an episode of AC360 online. During certain episodes and at certain times, it is more clearly defined and easy to see than in this screenshot. Look to the left of the guy's head. What do you think?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6Fe2DNCEAEFQpV.png:large

2. LethalWolfe macrumors G3

LethalWolfe

I don't watch AC360 but if those are monitors showing gfx in the background (as opposed to green screen) the person could merely be a reflection of someone in the studio.

3. Jackintosh macrumors 6502a

Jackintosh

I didn't see that sublime message.

But I do notice another continual sublime message on AC360. It's this constant chatter that the polls are all going Romney's way. How everything's looking up and looking good for Romney. But then you switch to MSNBC or go to Nate Silver's 538 blog and it's just not so, with Obama maintaining a solid edge in key swing states.

So it looks to me either CNN has a new found love affair with Romney, or else they're trying to gin-up the atmosphere to make it look more competitive and exciting for ratings and advertiser dollars.

4. citizenzen, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012

citizenzen macrumors 65816

I looked at your linked screenshot and couldn't see what you were referring to.

Could you please circle it for me?

Thank you.

Edit: Oh wait ... I asked my wife and she showed me. Yes. It's definitely Obama ... and CNN is hypnotizing us all to cast our vote for him.

Good catch. They almost got me.

Attached Files:

5. skottichan macrumors 6502a

skottichan

6. 184550 Guest

7. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It's the ratings. Let's face it...if one horse was deemed to be way out in front week after week, would anyone care to tune in for new political news? No. Cause there wouldn't be any. They have a vested interest in keeping thing neck and neck. Ever stop to wonder why no matter who is running or what year the race is always "tightening" in the weeks leading up to the election? Now how can that be? If a Republican is out in front winning...it's tightening. If a Democrat is out in front winning....it's tightening. No matter what, it becomes a close race from a media perspective. Hmmmmmm

8. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

9. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

You sir are very observant. To even catch that pic... Not sure if subliminal, but with CNN you never know.

10. Don't panic macrumors 603

Don't panic

maybe just a reflection?
    if it was a 'message', what would the message be? "be sure to wear a tie"? :D

11. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

fade into the background so nobody knows you're around?

12. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Perhaps a partial Illuminati. ;)

13. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

My guess is it's just a Graphics Dept. depiction.

Nothing more. It's way too obscure to even affect anyone.
    Subliminal or not.

14. Jimmy Guphanti, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012

Jimmy Guphanti thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks! I have watched AC 360 for a long time as I enjoy his style of journalism, and I have always noticed that. I always thought it was part of the background, but a few days ago, I paused it and took a good look. I don't know what the message is, but it is surely interesting. I do not believe it is someone's reflection as I paid attention to the layout of the studio, and I believe it is like this -

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=372511&stc=1&d=1351294011

I believe that is how it is, the dashes are the POV. I am not sure what could create that reflection.

15. Jimmy Guphanti thread starter macrumors 6502

It's not there for no reason.

16. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

shhhhhhh! carefull! you KNOW you're not supposed to mention the partial illuminati!

17. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

It's probably a sillouette of Anderson Cooper.

[​IMG]h