Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by robotrenegade, Mar 23, 2003.
What do you think Panther will entail.
I think it will look something like this:
Yeah I got it.
exactly like 10.2.4 except your computer will now be able to drive an espresso machine.
If Apple continues on with the trend started by 10.24, it'll murder your loved ones in the middle of the night, steal your car, and drain your bank account online.
Then it'll kernel panic.
My understanding is cougar = panther = mountain lion = puma, a fairly common animal around the world. I think there are some color variations, but no spots or stripes. Not hunted for its pelt, since it's a rather uninteresting tan (dare we say "beige"?).
When will we see "tiger"? Or "cheetah", for that matter
is that the consensus on 10.2.4? i must of been lucky.
i would like to see:
-better ftp support in finder
-safari speed faster
-safari integrated in finder and integrated with itunes
-better classic performance and ppl with pre jan 1st macs have ability to install classic without os9 being installed
Well, I know a few people who have had considerable problems. It mangled three machines on me (a Graphite, an MDD, and an iBook). It slowed boot time and made the Airport unreliable on a friends iBook. I've seen lots of posts about it harming people online. It's the first update to Jaguar that I have had issues with.
Don't forget steal all your left shoes too.
It needs to fix my battery problems.
Your kidding me right? What do you want to burn yourself with speed?
safari is way faster than anthing i've used!
I'd like to see:
1) .net integration into iChat
2) webcam IM capabilities with iChat
3) a new iApp for basic audio editing
4) digital zoom for DVD Player (some of us aren't fortunate/rich enough to own nice 16:10 tfts!)
...to name a few
And give us kidney stones.
I'd love to see a basic audio editing/recording application! Somethings comparable to Windows Sound Recorder, but with those little touches Apple adds to make the application so much more special.
I'd also like to see Panther include:
1. iChat 2 with same new options.
2. Support for even more third party devices.
3. Software Update open to third party application manufacturer's.
Some updates should be:
- iChat update
- snappier interface
- customizable apple menu
I would most like to see a customizable apple menu, because I relied on that a lot back when I used OS9. A snappier interface would be nice.
Safari integrated in the Finder? Hadn't even considered that one. Hmmm... that might just rock.
Still a little bummed that they didn't call it "iBrowse." Oh well.
- Speed boosts are ALWAYS a plus in my book.
- Better file sharing with PCs (for my wife and at work, unfortunately not everyone is as enlightened as we are).
- GUI goodies for those afraid of the Terminal (I know, I know... you can get them from independent programmers, but Apple might consider just building them in)
... that's about all I can think of offhand.