Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Guidwicz

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2013
Gold Coast, Australia
Less than 12 hours to get my hands on the new iPhone 5s I still not know which colour to choose!!!

I was going for the space grey but the gold keeps knocking hard on my brain!!!

Any help??

abz1981

macrumors 65816
Jan 3, 2011
Less than 12 hours to get my hands on the new iPhone 5s I still not know which colour to choose!!!

Any help??

Well considering your from the gold coast, why not gold :D lol

tx26257

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2010
Depends I guess if you are going to store or online. The reason is might be hard to get some of the colors in store

Guidwicz

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2013
Gold Coast, Australia
Depends I guess if you are going to store or online. The reason is might be hard to get some of the colors in store

I'm going to store and I reckon they're not getting that busy. Just fear from the Japanese's!!! :D

I'm in the same boat mate, can't decide between silver and gold! Got some thinking to do :)

Yeaa, the hole night to think..I just don't want to regret from my decision!!!

abz1981

macrumors 65816
Jan 3, 2011
Think of it this way. Kim Kardashian and Mr T will have the gold one. Then you need to think about how you would fit if you went for the gold one.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Think of it this way. Kim Kardashian and Mr T will have the gold one. Then you need to think about how you would fit if you went for the gold one.

Oh god. Never let the existence of some wanna be and has been be the deciding factor.

OP, you're likely going to put a case on it, right? If so then I would suppose get whatever color you can get your hot little hands on. Personally, I don't care for gold in any aspect of my life.

barkomatic

macrumors 601
Aug 8, 2008
Manhattan
I'm in the same boat mate, can't decide between silver and gold! Got some thinking to do :)

I have a feeling that gold is going to become a trend in general soon. I'm starting to see a lot of young people in NYC with gold watches and other accessories. Men and women.

I think you should see them in person and decide.

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
I'd go for the white, like my iPhone 5.
Cover or not, it's less prone to scratch (scruff and scratches are less noticeable)

lienhart

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2013
Personally, I think gold but I'm pretty sure they aren't gonna have a huge supply as it's much more popular in places like China, so they got it instead of America.

Kurso

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013

Any help??

You live in Gold Coast and you spell color 'colour'. You better be rocking that gold phone. ;-)

Sodner

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I could never go gold. But if I could, THAT is the one to get. Really looks beautiful in the pictures.

Sadly I still am somewhat undecided on white/silver versus black/gray.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
Oh god. Never let the existence of some wanna be and has been be the deciding factor.

OP, you're likely going to put a case on it, right? If so then I would suppose get whatever color you can get your hot little hands on. Personally, I don't care for gold in any aspect of my life.

If you're putting a case on it, it doesn't matter what color it is.

Guidwicz

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2013
Gold Coast, Australia
If you're putting a case on it, it doesn't matter what color it is.

Of course it matters..depending on the case if you wear a space grey your phone is gonna be black, same think with the gold and silver but will be white!! :D

So lets put like this..no case on this story!

I might go for the black!

7 hours and counting...

user-name-here

macrumors 65816
Aug 31, 2013

Any help??

I was going back and fourth between black and white (silver), black and white.

I eventually ended up going black. More of a neutral color, bezel doesn't distract when watching a video, more customers to sell to a year from now.

billycuth

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2010
Well, my choice was made for me. I was waffling between silver and space gray. They only had space gray so that's what I got. Super happy with my purchase.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.