Columbus,Ohio - Polaris mall

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by cmhsam, Oct 4, 2011.

1. cmhsam, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011

cmhsam macrumors 6502

2. OSU-Apple-Fan macrumors newbie

Yes. Confirmed with mall that they will open mall door at 4am by Von Maur. Based on past experiences with both here and Easton, Polaris experience is superior. Mall is more cooperative and Apple staff more helpful. And because it's a bit "lesser known" than Easton location, it's easier to get product!

3. cmhsam thread starter macrumors 6502

At least schools are open so that should alleviate some of the burden Friday until 230. At the iPhone 4 launch most of the people in line were kids

4. VirgilsEgo macrumors newbie

I've been in the first 20 at Easton for every single iPhone launch. I'm actually going to come to Polaris for this launch. Waiting inside, lining up earlier. Plus my wife lives just down the street.

Perfect!

5. MacintoshJosh3 macrumors regular

How difficult is it to be in the top 20-50 at Easton in line? Any tips on when to show up and where to start? I assume Easton security let's you in at a certain entrance? Thanks!

6. cmhsam thread starter macrumors 6502

You should be able to get there around 4am and be ok. With schools being open tomorrow and a workday not too many people will be able to get in early. During the iphone 4 launch, since it was over the summer, Easton was packed with all the kids lining up for phones. I think this launch will go smoother. Easton will be the place to be if you want to get in and out faster

7. cmhsam thread starter macrumors 6502

Lets start a twitter hashtag "#ip4scmh" to give updates on line status for both Polaris and Easton Apple Stores??