Combine Resources to take down APPLE Inventory!!

IpadMania

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2011
We have to hit this inventory hard so I can buy the yacht I was looking at early this year. I can't do it alone, teamwork people!

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
If you're an investor in Apple your money is more sound in the stock market than it will be in a boat. As a former boat owner I know.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
If you're an investor in Apple your money is more sound in the stock market than it will be in a boat. As a former boat owner I know.
Yes. The two happiest days in a boat owner's life is the day they get their new boat...

... and the day they get rid of it. I've only experienced the first one.... :eek:

whtrbt7

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2011
I agree with the happiness statement. Cost of cleaning and maintenance are insane now. Not to mention docking.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Yes. The two happiest days in a boat owner's life is the day they get their new boat...

... and the day they get rid of it. I've only experienced the first one.... :eek:
I loved having my sail boat. It was the most amazing feeling being out on the water and the best sleep I've ever gotten was in the middle of the ocean where I'd drop anchor and just shut my eyes. Annual maintenance, barnacle scraping every couple of weeks, the fee for having to pull him out of the water to do his annual belly painting, slip fees at Dana Point and fixing issues with my outboard are things I don't miss. It's a costly hobby and if money were no object I would love to have another boat. But now I have a new pit to toss my money in and that is my house. :D

IpadMania

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2011
I have no desire to buy a yacht. Using it as a point of reference in regards to the kinds of racks on racks i was looking to generate.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
I have no desire to buy a yacht. Using it as a point of reference in regards to the kinds of racks on racks i was looking to generate.
Oh, ok. Next time add a smiley or something. That will clue us in.

Because as of now, you will only make enough to RENT an inflatable dinghy for about 15 minutes... :D