Combining data off 2 iPad touch onto iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Infernus83, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Infernus83 macrumors newbie

Ok, so I had a 64 gig touch, lost it, gave up looking and bought another. Naturally once I'd bought a new one I found the old one a week later under the floor mat in my car :p how it ever got there is a mystery for the ages. For months I used both, one at home and one in my car/work/out and about.

They're basically identical; same music, background etc, linked to same apple ID but a few different apps... For example touch 1 has angry birds, AB space, AB rio... Touch 2 has AB seasons and AB star wars... I had tried combining the two in the past so that I can sell one but couldn't figure it out.. When I would sync them one after the other it would install the missing AB games but without my high scores, everything would be zeros like I'd never played it before. I still have my high scores, they're just split between the two devices..

I just bought a 64 gig iPhone five and haven't synced it to my computer yet.. I want to get the relevant data off both touches onto my iPhone five so that I can sell them. How can I get all of my apps with their data such as high scores to combine onto the iPhone? Thanks in advance!

2. moonman239 macrumors 68000

I'm not quite sure, as I have never had to do the job myself. Here's my guess on what you have to do, based on what I can find from the Internet.

1) Download iBackupBot (Windows) or iPhone Backup Extractor (Mac).
    2) Find the data from both iPod touches and your iPhone.
    3) Merge that data.
    4) Restore your iPhone using the modified backup.