combining jpg's to pdf

ftaok

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 23, 2002
East Coast
I've scanned in a couple of pages in a magazine and they're in jpg format. I wanted to combine several of these jpgs and make one multipage pdf file. I found an application (freeware) called CombinePDF and I've downloaded it from VersionTracker and the developer's site. The problem is that the .sit file is empty after unzipping.

Anyone have any thoughts or alternatives.

I running Tiger 10.4.1

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
ftaok said:
I've scanned in a couple of pages in a magazine and they're in jpg format. I wanted to combine several of these jpgs and make one multipage pdf file. I found an application (freeware) called CombinePDF and I've downloaded it from VersionTracker and the developer's site. The problem is that the .sit file is empty after unzipping.

Anyone have any thoughts or alternatives.

I running Tiger 10.4.1
If you have Adobe Acrobat, it will make pdf's/multiple from jpg file(s). Obviously, if you don't, you can't do it that way. Here's another link for download from monkeybread. It unzipped fine on my desktop, but I haven't tried it. Hope you get it done.
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/Freeware/CombinePDFs.shtml
X

Duff-Man

macrumors 68030
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Duff-Man says...just paste all the jpg files into a new TextEdit document and insert a page break between them (if desired)...then save as a pdf from the print function....no additional software required.....oh yeah!

ftaok

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 23, 2002
East Coast
THANKS!

Thanks for the replies.

I downloaded PDFLab and it works great. Incidentally, PDFLab works with jpg files just fine. You can add the jpg's right onto the PDFLab window and it'll convert it to pdf.

I love it.

ft