Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rebscb

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2002
So I'm reading the weekend electronic store flyers in the Washington Post and I notice two things....

1. The Wintel laptops are over 2 ghz now!!!! Yeah, I know that megahertz doesn't matter, BUT, it does! and...

2. In the Comp USA flyer there is absolutely nothing displayed for Apple products: another clue that new products are on the horizon? Will next weekend's flyer have new Apple products prominently (meaning the first page of the flyer) dispalyed?

Rajj

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2002
32° 44' N 117° 10' W
Re: Comp USA weekend flyer.... what's up Apple?

Originally posted by rebscb
So I'm reading the weekend electronic store flyers in the Washington Post and I notice two things....

1. The Wintel laptops are over 2 ghz now!!!! Yeah, I know that megahertz doesn't matter, BUT, it does! and...

2. In the Comp USA flyer there is absolutely nothing displayed for Apple products: another clue that new products are on the horizon? Will next weekend's flyer have new Apple products prominently (meaning the first page of the flyer) dispalyed?

Wintel notebooks have been over 2Ghz for about 6 months now (Byer direct).

And read this .....Nuff said :p

G5orbust

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2002
Re: Re: Comp USA weekend flyer.... what's up Apple?

Originally posted by xrhajj

Wintel notebooks have been over 2Ghz for about 6 months now (Byer direct).

And read this .....Nuff said :p

yeah dude, 2 Ghz is old news. The only new 2 Ghz is the mobile p4 but thats still pretty old. And apple rele needs to update that thing. Intel doesnt even make a 1.7 GHz P4 desktop anymore!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.