Comparison pics between iPhone 5 and 4/S?

Pharmscott

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2011
Sacramento, CA
In the upper photo, the Facetime camera is in the wrong spot (on left instead of above earpiece)... at least based on rumors and "leaks." Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

Peanut207

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2010
Ha! Can't wait!
Haha I know. But I'm holding onto hope that these leaked photos and parts of just a taller, stretched out iPhone is fake. However, I know that they are most likely accurate. Would of much rather had a slightly wider and longer 4:3 iPhone as opposed to the 16:9 iPhone we are most likely getting.

I just feel that for a phone, 4:3 is more ideal. (for me anyway) I rarely watch movies on my iPhone to take advantage of 16:9. Oh well, I'll still be getting it day 1 since nothing IMO comes close to iOS.

AFDoc

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
Haha I know. But I'm holding onto hope that these leaked photos and parts of just a taller, stretched out iPhone is fake. However, I know that they are most likely accurate. Would of much rather had a slightly wider and longer 4:3 iPhone as opposed to the 16:9 iPhone we are most likely getting.

I just feel that for a phone, 4:3 is more ideal. (for me anyway) I rarely watch movies on my iPhone to take advantage of 16:9. Oh well, I'll still be getting it day 1 since nothing IMO comes close to iOS.
My old man used to tell me a little nugget of wisdom about hope, wishes, wants ect ect.
Put poo in one hand and hope, wish, want, in the other and see which one fills up faster.

You have seen the iPhone 5 and it's awesome.

emieczko

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2011
It's both 2" in the video? :confused:
Yeah... That's not much of a "dispute."

The calipers he's using display 2.058", which is 52.27mm. That's an error of 1.3% vs. the "known" measurement of 51.6mm from Apple. Considering the guy's using the wrong side of the calipers to make the measurement, and is therefore eyeballing it, I'd say he just confirmed the 51.6 for both screens...