Complete lack of excitement

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snowboarder, Sep 11, 2013.

1. snowboarder macrumors 6502

Amazing right? It's Apple and you feel let down again...
    Any hope? Anything REALLY exciting coming up?

2. atlatnesiti macrumors 6502a

So called "new" recycled iPhones don't grab me at all, I'm on iPhone 5, but I'm looking forward to iPad 5 release even though I have iPad 4.

3. taedouni macrumors 65816

I'm sure that people still using a 4S are excited. My wife is excited for her 5S. The problem with Apple is that they're still following a two year upgrade cycle when it comes to big features for the iPhone. They need to go crazy every year to compete with the current market. I feel like they're relying way too much on their fan loyalty.

4. dumastudetto macrumors 68020

I'm excited to keep using my 4S. :) The 5s is an incredible phone, the best smartphone ever made, but I'm getting off the s train next year. Apple didn't do enough to sucker me into an upgrade this year happily.

5. byke macrumors 6502a

byke

I wanted larger screen, bigger battery and not ios 7 (ios 6 I am fine with)
    Guess I will have to go to the dark side (samsung)

6. atlatnesiti macrumors 6502a

Seems like this is becoming a trend for a lot of Apple iPhone users these days :(
    I am currently on iPhone 5 and was also hoping for larger screen which we didn't get, but have decided to wait it out till 2014 and iPhone 6 instead of making a switch to the "dark side". Love iOS 7 though, so at least that should make me happy for next few months ;)

7. walmartmartyr macrumors 6502

I sold my ip5 before launch. I'm pissed at apple, raised the price and no preorders. Phone was just as all the rumors said, no " one more thing". I may walk with my wallet and buy a used ip4s.

Apple is breaking from their 2 yr iPhone refresh, its called the,5c