Computer gone, only iPhone, Asus Tablet and Samsung Galaxy S2 left

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by peterlucas108, Jul 6, 2013.

1. peterlucas108, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013

peterlucas108 macrumors newbie

Hi There

I've just moved to HK and in the process have lost my computer and all my physical CD's (99% of my itunes library). All I have left is my iphone S3 and asus Transformer tablet and my Galaxy S2. I have an old laptop borrowed off girlfriend (XP, itunes 10.10.7.0.21) which cannot connect to the Wifi network here in HK(technician did not speak english and I cant figure it out)

I would like to move music from my very old iphone to my Samsung Galaxy S2 or tablet or any device. A lot of youtube videos mention downloading apps onto the itunes laptop but I dont have Wifi on this laptop.

If anyone could help it would be appreciated. I into day 3 on figuring this out but have hit the limits of IT skills.

Pete

2. Mrbobb macrumors 601

In the iPhone/Apple ecosystem, Apple expects you to have your music backed up on your PC or, if purchased from the Apple store, can re-download them again.

There is NO WAY to transfer iPhone to Galaxy directly.

So hopefully those are purchased songs and all u need is Internet connection.

You can't just tell the doctor, Am sick, fix me, long distance. If that post is indeed your total IT knowledge then u need some local expertise. Ur apartment's maintenance person maybe helpful, tip the guy.