Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
Sea to Sky Residents Victory Ceremony Ticket Contest

Congratulations !

You are a winner of the Sea to Sky Residents Victory Ceremony Ticket Contest and your prize is one (1) set of (%?TICKETS?%) tickets to the Victory Ceremony at Whistler Medals Plaza on %?DATEOF?%%?EVENT?%, featuring performances by %?ARTIST?%.

Winners must claim their prize in person at the 2010 Winter Games Whistler Main Ticket Centre adjacent to the Whistler Medals Plaza — pick-up begins Saturday, January 23. In order to ensure that you have time to visit the Main Ticket Centre we have extended the deadline to claim tickets to Sunday, February 7, 2010. The 2010 Winter Games Whistler Main Ticket Centre hours of operation are from 10 AM to 6 PM Tuesday through Sunday, closed Mondays.

Winners must present this email, photo identification and proof of address in the Squamish to Mount Currie region in order to receive the Whistler Victory Ceremony Tickets. A provincial driver’s license or other government issued identification that indicates both the Winner's name AND the Winner's address in the Squamish to Mount Currie region is preferred. However, the Winner's government issued identification combined with, for example, a utility bill or lease with the Winner's name and address on it will also be accepted.

Important reminders:

-The Winner MUST claim the Whistler Victory Ceremony Tickets that they have won in person.
-Winners will not be permitted to claim another Winner’s prize.
-No substitute delivery or pick-up options will be allowed.
-You can use your ticket to access free local public transportation on the date of the event however these tickets cannot be used to access the Olympic bus network and will have “No Olympic bus network” printed on the front.
-Visit whistler(I'm not given the url) for full contest details, and for rules and regulations regarding how to claim your tickets. Visit vancouver2010.com/tickets to familiarize yourself with the VANOC ticket license agreement.

Information regarding arts and culture events in Whistler during the 2010 Olympic Winter Games is available online at whistler(I'm not giving the url).

Know someone who needs accommodation in Whistler? Check out our 2010 Olympic Winter Games accommodation availability.

We hope you enjoy your 2010 Winter Games experience!

I'm not a resident of Canada at all and I still won. Woooo Hoooo!!!!!

It even comes with some official looking cartoon images (taken straight off the real whistler website) :D

So, I decided to visit the official whistler website and check if I really did win the real deal. Well, it turns out I did not even enter. :(

Attachments

• Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    18 KB · Views: 48
  • Picture 11.png
    Picture 11.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 154
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.