Conservative kid tries to survive in californian schools

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by .Andy, Jun 28, 2010.

1. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

Thought prsi might enjoy a comedy read.

Is the American Thinker trying to compete with the onion?

2. appleguy123 macrumors 604

appleguy123

This was not written by an 11 year old. And what is a misandrist? The Mac's dictionary doesn't even have that word.

3. .Andy thread starter macrumors 68030

.Andy

Imagine if it was.....

Like a misogynist but a hater of men instead.

4. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

I hate it when school makes me want to tear my penis off!

Your first hint should be the root andro.

EDIT: beaten to it.

5. william sire macrumors regular

william sire

OF course it wasn’t. He’s much older by the time he wrote that. What’s important is that what he wrote puts the extreme twisted logic of liberalism (or progressive thinking as it’s called now) on display.

6. .Andy thread starter macrumors 68030

.Andy

:confused:
    From the first sentence;

7. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

The only "extreme twisted" thing around here is the hilarious screed in the OP. "Get the Republican" in dodgeball? Give me a ***** break.

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

That article is so over the top that I'm convinced the writer can't be serious. I mean there's just no way.

Yet I can't find any other evidence of that on their site, save that that is apparently the one and only article written by "Sam Besserman". Yet it's so totally loopy it sounds like an essay Norman Bates would've written in junior high.

If it's a put-on...if some liberal writer slipped this in there somehow...congratulations to him. :)

9. .Andy thread starter macrumors 68030

.Andy

That's what I was thinking - especially given the last sentence. Could be an absolutely amazing Trojan :D.

10. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

He left out only one thing:

11. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

You really bought that? Wow. :eek:

12. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

I wonder if this "kid" will grow up to be a champion of equal rights, ending discrimination and treating everyone the same, or if he's going to grow up and become a sexist, racist, homophobic and bitter adult?

13. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

Over-the-top it may have been, but if that was an attempt at humor, then the author has a lot to learn about comedy writing. Reading it was like falling down a bottomless pit of stupid.

14. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Maybe pull off his penis was code for masturbation.

15. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Yes, because clearly this unbiased composition of crap accurately lays out liberal beliefs...
    :rolleyes:

16. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

Besserman in German would translate as "Better man".

Someone has written an elaborate, made up letter.

17. MyDesktopBroke macrumors 6502

Anyone read the comments?
    And my favorite

Oh, and apparently he's made a video, too.

18. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

"For earth day, the government is going to turn off all the lights, and there aren't enough windows so its going to be very dark" :rolleyes:

Something tells me this kid is a pawn, and not nearly capable of writing that whole article out himself.

19. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

That was an okayish comedy read although I have to admit stuff about people from south not wanting to shake Obama's hand cracked me up the most, and you could see why as he has made the US a bigger joke than Dubya did lol.

20. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

do I believe crap like that is going on in CA worse than other states. Yes I do.
    If you are a white male you get screwed plan and simple. The minorities get extra protection and they fear of discriminating against them but instead the revised happens and the white male is discriminated against.

I can remember in even the convective Texas that boys would get in trouble if they would not let a girl play with them but the reverse was not true. Given that information it is safe to say CA is by far worse.

I honestly want more court cases to happen due to reverse discrimination because honestly I think affirmative action is unconstitutional and by its very nature discriminatory. The very thing it is there to protect against it causes.

21. Heilage macrumors 68030

Heilage

That was actually the largest amount of ******** I've seen in one place ever. And I've seen Michael Moore's movies.

22. appleguy123 macrumors 604

appleguy123

Thanks! Men and women are pretty much equal in my school (Missouri) but I can't say that it is the same everywhere.

23. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Its possible that US culture is different, but certainly here in the UK women are treated significantly less than equally by society.

For example:

Women are still under-represented in many professions including engineering and computing.

They are still over-represented in other professions such as primary school teaching and nursing - which are generally more poorly paid.

Women are basically required by society to look pretty - with makeup/pedicures/shaving etc practically mandatory.

Men never get a women coming onto them when they are clearly not interested in a club/bar.

<shrug> I've never seen that happen.

24. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

I heard some awful story about how they did something bad in your state to kids. And based on that, rather than any proof whatsoever, I think it's safe to say that your hometown is by far worse than mine. I mean, I believe crap like that goes on in your town worse than others. Yes I do. And because I believe it, I don't need proof of anything. I'm perfectly content using that prejudice as proof. So there!

25. awmazz macrumors 65816

youtube video - being white, and male