Conservatives Intentionally Modifying Trucks To Spew Black Smoke To Mock Obama, EPA

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by iBlazed, Jul 6, 2014.

1. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

In the latest example of right wing intellectual inferiority, dumb rednecks are now modifying their trucks to destroy the environment as much as they can all because they don't like Obama. You know, because somehow wanting to breath clear air is a liberal attack on freedom. :rolleyes:
    I hope these people die slowly of lung cancer. I mean it. Don't bother telling me how "hateful" it is.

2. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

And the petulant kindergartener mentality continues from some of our esteemed conservative citizens.

If you don't get what you want, kick and scream and throw a tantrum and break **** and then maybe mommy will buy you a new polluting truck for Christmas.

These people are the lowest of the low and are a disgrace to this country. Nothing more than feeble minded cowards, really.

And they wonder why they lost the Presidential election to the black guy. :p

3. samiwas macrumors 68000

Come on, this can't be true.

And if it is, I'd like one person on this board to defend it.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

What exactly makes them "conservatives"? Being able to afford a big diesel truck? Why is Obama even mentioned? This just looks like a bunch of morons with nothing better to do. Morons come in all shapes & backgrounds

5. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

This has actually been around a looonnnngggg time. Long before Obama even, and it's pretty rare. Search youtube and you'll see vids that go back quite a ways.

Lots of pick-ups in Utah, and seeing one of these smoke spewers is something you might encounter a couple of times a year.

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

the saddest part is that even if this is satire is is so believable. that's the worst thing to think people would actually do this because of Obama. When satire is as believable as realty then there are some serious problems.
    [​IMG]

7. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

They're douchebags.

lol @ addicting info though, they give Infowars a good run for nutcases.

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

BLASPHEMY, everything started when Obama got elected, this is about Obama, says so in the Internet :p

9. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

OP, please tell me you don't believe this....

10. iBlazed thread starter macrumors 68000

iBlazed

The reason I mention conservatives and Obama is because of this quote from the article, if you bothered to read it....

----------

Believe what? That people are actually doing this?

11. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

This would be like saying people are ricing out their imports to get back at Obama for bailing out American automakers...

But over a decade ago there was this: http://www.riceboypage.com

You know for the amount of people that claim to be enlightened, pot smoking intellectual, academics with leftist inclinations, you'd think gullibility would be in decline.

12. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Yup...no stereotypes here...:rolleyes:

13. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

You mean the stereo type of a bunch of "dumb rednecks are now modifying their trucks to destroy the environment as much as they can all because they don't like Obama"?

Not only a stereotype type, but wishing death on them too...

Big city intellectualism and enlightenment at work I suppose.

14. iBlazed thread starter macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Those weren't stereotypes, just an observation based on their behavior. What else would you call someone who does this? Yes, wishing them a self inflicted death caused by their own stupidity. They're not immune to their own pollution.

15. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Please point out my post where I said that, or supported anyone who said that.

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Article is as biased as it can be, surprised it doesn't imply the diesel truck was in invented just to piss off Obama :D

----------

Ha, it started on post one

17. iBlazed thread starter macrumors 68000

iBlazed

So, my question to our conservative members. Are you defending the actions of these people or are you simply offended that they're being called "conservatives"? Always have to find something to disagree with I suppose...

18. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

What stereo type are you referring to then?

19. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

I do hope this is complete garbage. If not I have never seen a more irresponsible and immature way to protest against the government. Like polluting the environment more is going to help or change anything. Chances are it'll just make it worse.

If true, these people get a 0/10 off me.

20. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

The one in your post...I thought that might be clear from the emphasis in the Quote in my post.

Your Quote about which I made the comment...

21. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

you are using a brush big enough to paint a house, what makes them conservatives? not offended at all, but it is funny you post an article as biased as say Glenn Beck & somehow believe that this has something to do with Obama :D

you have a better chance at credibility if you replace "conservatives" with "rednecks".

see video in post 4, that "woman" is a moron. no need to say anything else simply because she drives a Prious.

----------

its as true as you wish it to be, this has been going on long before Obama came into the scene, it has NOTHING to do with the government. just a bunch of rednecks having their version of fun.

22. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

Hmm...

Corrected and highlighted...

23. iBlazed thread starter macrumors 68000

iBlazed

You keep saying it has nothing to do with Obama, whereas the article states and quotes a store owner who himself says that people are doing it as their way of protesting Obama. You just conveniently keep ignoring it.

24. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I have say, I love how you are always so classy and accepting of people who don't think exactly like you, iBlazed.:rolleyes:

25. iBlazed thread starter macrumors 68000

iBlazed

It's not about thinking like me, it's about intentionally hurting the environment, knowing you're polluting the air and going out of your way to modify your car to make it even worse. Completely reckless behavior that put's the lives of many innocent people at risk. It's not about their thinking, it's about their actions. I hope their actions kill them, they would deserve it. If they like "coal rolling" so much, then they will suffer the respiratory consequences of being coal miners.