Conspiracy Theories Thrive at a Trump Rally

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Robisan, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Robisan macrumors 6502

Boy howdy are there some blithering idiots at the Trump events.

The Daily Show's Jordan Klepper gets Donald Trump supporters to share their non-reality-based opinions about Hillary Clinton and President Obama.

2. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

"non reality-based" - nicely worded.

My take is that those are actors making Trump die-hard supporters look like utter fools to scare away the more reserved ones - of course these actors are paid by the Clinton Foundation!

3. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

A bunch of deplorable idiots. Exposing just how stupid Trump supporters really are would actually make effective TV ads but then again his idiot supporters would only claim liberal media bias. You can't fix stupid.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

RIP USA.

Worse than the blinding ignorance is how happy they are wallowing in it. Kind of reminds me of several posters in PRSI.

5. samcraig macrumors P6

6. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Anti-intellectualism is a phenomena that pops up in the USA every couple of decades. The problem is its rise is coinciding with the most vital window of opportunity we have to turn the planet around.

7. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Or, they're just idiots who are Trump supporters.

8. samcraig macrumors P6

...and it's even more scary than the fact that Trump is running for president. The "visibility" into the minds of our country right now.

9. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

If Magic Johnson and Charlie Sheen could get it, it is not a non-realistic possibility. Not probable, but technically possible.

But nowadays we get news from comedy shows.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 22, 2016 ---
    So is nihilism?

10. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

...not even with duct tape.

11. samcraig macrumors P6

We get news from comedy shows because lately they've been doing a better job of digging into the issues. Sad.

12. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

Doub it - as if that black dude was just accidentally passing by. Come on, that was an obvious set-up. Probably a CGI job on the crowd in the background too.

But I also think that there will be folks at a Hillary rally that honestly believe Donald Trump was send by Nazi Germany to finally win WWII and occupy the USA by infiltration. Heck, if they pay me enough money I'd eventually go on record saying that myself to the camera. The only hard part is to do so with a straight face and I think they did a marvellous job at that!

13. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Okay. Once again I have to call out video ambushes that are obviously intended to paint the opposition as mouth-breathing idiots.

Any intelligent take is edited out.

(And that one person is really upset they didn't make the final cut.)

14. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

check Mark Dice's videos then. It is a general problem, not just right's or left's.