conspiracy theories

jefhatfield

Retired
Original poster
Jul 9, 2000
kennedy assasination, 2000 election in florida, elvis, ufo sightings, bigfoot, what are your favorites?

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Probably the Lincoln and Kennedy Assassination are the most interesting and important historically.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
leekohler said:
OK. Sorry-just responding to the question. :)
Thats why i tired to lighten the topic with my TJ comment which i meant btw... i know somewhere there is a TJ buyer with a evil laugh and watching his bears with frikin lazer beams on their heads.. but then who ever listens to the drunk Californian...

Ed

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Ed H said:
Thats why i tired to lighten the topic with my TJ comment which i meant btw... i know somewhere there is a TJ buyer with a evil laugh and watching his bears with frikin lazer beams on their heads.. but then who ever listens to the drunk Californian...
Ed
I think I can speak for most of us and say WTF? Please lets keep the forums in english...

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
killuminati said:
I think I can speak for most of us and say WTF? Please lets keep the forums in english...
Look up Trader Joe's its a rather large and popular food/specialty item store over here. I'm really not sure if it reaches beyond California, but its a great store!

Ed

http://www.traderjoes.com/

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
jefhatfield said:
kennedy assasination, 2000 election in florida, elvis, ufo sightings, bigfoot, what are your favorites?
Kennedy was shot by Oswald, lone gunman (but there may have been other's involved). GW didn't steal the election, but he didn't win the popular vote (technically he lost FL by 300-600 votes, but that was before military votes were counted). Elvis is dead. There may be extraterrestrials, but we're the Alabama of the universe, so I doubt we're being visited (though since UFO stands for unidentified flying object, technically there are a ton of those out there since unidentifiable aircraft does not equal aliens). Area 51 is just a military testing facility, lots of top secret aircraft (the alien part is what they want you to think, though it may be true... there just aren't any aliens there). Bigfoot (and nessie, and abominable snowman) are probably based on real creatures (unicorn = rhinos, dragons = lizards and fossilized dino bones), but don't seem to be around anymore (still, there are new animals being discovered every day, so who knows). Tupac and Princess Di? Also dead. Sorry.

And remember, it's not a conspiracy if it's all right out there in front of you.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
skunk said:
PNAC - oh, wait, that's not a conspiracy theory, is it?

Sorry, but what's PNAC? Google never works all that well with acronyms and I'm pretty ignorant so it's not like I can rely on any form of general knowledge. :(

Awimoway

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2002
California
Judicial Watch.

Also, the faked moon landings conspiracy amuses me, but I don't buy it.

I am quite concerned about the way government agencies actively work on behalf of certain food interests to encourage unhealthy overconumption of meats, milk and cheese.

Diatribe

macrumors 601
Jan 8, 2004
Back in the motherland
solvs said:
Kennedy was shot by Oswald, lone gunman (but there may have been other's involved). GW didn't steal the election, but he didn't win the popular vote (technically he lost FL by 300-600 votes, but that was before military votes were counted). Elvis is dead. There may be extraterrestrials, but we're the Alabama of the universe, so I doubt we're being visited (though since UFO stands for unidentified flying object, technically there are a ton of those out there since unidentifiable aircraft does not equal aliens). Area 51 is just a military testing facility, lots of top secret aircraft (the alien part is what they want you to think, though it may be true... there just aren't any aliens there). Bigfoot (and nessie, and abominable snowman) are probably based on real creatures (unicorn = rhinos, dragons = lizards and fossilized dino bones), but don't seem to be around anymore (still, there are new animals being discovered every day, so who knows). Tupac and Princess Di? Also dead. Sorry.

And remember, it's not a conspiracy if it's all right out there in front of you.
You're my hero, you really do have all the answers. Can I have a spoon full of that stuff you're eating too? :D :p