conspiracy theory 9/11 the inside job

was 9/11 an inside job? (unlimited choice)

• you got stock on Reynolns aluminum don't you midget? go to hell midget

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • yes so go to hell midget

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • no so go to hell midget

• anything is possible to justify war so go to hell midget

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I trust our GOVT would NEVER do that so go to hell midget

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • go to hell midget, you know you want it.

• Total voters

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
https://www.yahoo.com/news/911-first-responder-lou-alvarez-jon-stewart-capitol-hill-hospice-care-172353806.html
A cancer-stricken 9/11 first responder who testified alongside Jon Stewart at last week’s House Judiciary Committee hearing on reauthorizing the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund is now in hospice care.

Lou Alvarez, a 53-year-old former NYPD bomb squad detective who appeared with other first responders at the Capitol, said in a Facebook post Wednesday that doctors informed him that his condition had worsened and there is “nothing else” they can do for him.
what were these men exposed to that gave plenty of them cancer? many conspiracy theorist claim the towers fell to a controlled demolition , some even claim mini nukes were used :eek:

LordVic

macrumors 603
Sep 7, 2011
https://www.yahoo.com/news/911-first-responder-lou-alvarez-jon-stewart-capitol-hill-hospice-care-172353806.html

what were these men exposed to that gave plenty of them cancer? many conspiracy theorist claim the towers fell to a controlled demolition , some even claim mini nukes were used :eek:
The amont of dirt and dust particles in the air was insane. There are numerous materials used in building and constructions beside raw steel. with all that in the air, it doesn't surprise me that many people, especially first responders, inhaled numerous particles that might be carcinogenic.

No conspiracy thoery is needed to really explain this one.

I feel horrible for this man :(. But we must thank him for risking life for the duty of saving others and he in his time of need should not be forgotten.

heck, it wouldn't even surprise me if there weren't still esbestos in those toweres when they came down.

Visiting NYC in December that year, you could still smell the smoke and devastation from 1/2 way uptown. it was one of the most chilling odours I've ever experienced.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
can't believe we have been infiltrated by a mole so early in the thread trying to justify the U.S GOVT's actions......... using something plausible no less...............how DARE you.............:mad:

my stock is going to go down :(

:p

Herdfan

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2011
heck, it wouldn't even surprise me if there weren't still esbestos in those toweres when they came down.
There was, just not enough. Asbestos was used to fireproof the steel up to around the 40th floor but its use was discontinued as the health implications of it became clearer. And there are a couple of article floating around that claim the had asbestos been used all the way up, the steel would not have melted and the towers not fallen.

So yes, there was asbestos in the towers and was in the mixture of dust and debris people were breathing in.

LordVic

macrumors 603
Sep 7, 2011
There was, just not enough. Asbestos was used to fireproof the steel up to around the 40th floor but its use was discontinued as the health implications of it became clearer. And there are a couple of article floating around that claim the had asbestos been used all the way up, the steel would not have melted and the towers not fallen.

So yes, there was asbestos in the towers and was in the mixture of dust and debris people were breathing in.
Well, some could argue that any esbestos is too much already. it's a really bad bad substance. even a couple fibres could result in long term health issues.

SO this sort of thing doesn't surprise me. There are plenty of questions that could lead to conspiracies being thought up. But this case, the health issues, really doesn't need a conspiracy.

Tech198

macrumors G5
Mar 21, 2011
Australia, Perth
can't believe we have been infiltrated by a mole so early in the thread trying to justify the U.S GOVT's actions......... using something plausible no less...............how DARE you.............:mad:

my stock is going to go down :(

:p
moles don't infiltrate.. (..at least i don't think they've been known to)

I always believed 9/11 was planned by Soviet.. No building comes down from the "bottom" first. That's called a controlled-demolition. Particularly when you have all other buildings staying up...

Although the U.S government would deny it. they wouldn't be able to prove it otherwise as not controlled.

We all known government keep well kept secret from allies, why would they automatically assume the opposite from their own?

Last edited:
Reactions: jkcerda

Bug-Creator

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2011
Germany
No building comes down from the "bottom" first.
a) that didn't happen (collapses started at the impacts)

b) sure they do, bottom has the most weight on it so it's more likely to fail

c) motive, lets assume "the Soviets" had planted something when the WTC was build, why did they trigger it in 2001?

Particularly when you have all other buildings staying up...
d) accept they didn't, lots of damage on buildings around, as for not in a wider circle, "duh, physics"

appleisking

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2013
9/11 wasn’t an inside job but the U.S EPA and NYC’s actions in claiming that the air was safe in the days after was nothing short of criminal including evidence of the EPA being pressured to do so. These poor victims should be suing the government.

Reactions: ronntaylor

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68020
Jan 31, 2015
Boston

Asbestos. Potentially other hazardous materials as well found in the dust.

Mini nukes seems like an incredibly bad idea if you wanted to secretly bomb your own civilians. Only a handful of countries have such technology and radiation is easily detectable.

I think most 9/11 conspiracy theorists just can’t reconcile the that such a tragedy took place at the hands of a small group of men and that our government cannot protect us from everything. If the US really wanted to go to war for oil or whatever the theory is, they could have done so without crashing 4 planes, destroying 2 iconic skyscrapers + part of the pentagon, and killing 3000 innocent civilians.

Tech198

macrumors G5
Mar 21, 2011
Australia, Perth
a) that didn't happen (collapses started at the impacts)

b) sure they do, bottom has the most weight on it so it's more likely to fail

c) motive, lets assume "the Soviets" had planted something when the WTC was build, why did they trigger it in 2001?

d) accept they didn't, lots of damage on buildings around, as for not in a wider circle, "duh, physics"
as usual there is a wiki about this :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_controlled_demolition_conspiracy_theories

Anyone could argue what is sufficient and what is actual.. based on building infrastructure at the time.

Last edited:

Crowbot

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2018
NYC

I normally wouldn't replay but I don't understand why you start these tinfoil-hat threads like this.

mini-nukes? The plane that hit the North Tower (the first one) flew right over my apartment building. At less than 1000 feet. I still remember that smell. It lasted for at least 6 months.

The First Responders (of blessed memory) spent hours in that mess. We know who did it and we know how. Occam's Razor.

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
The all-clear was done way too soon. Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job deserves to have their head bashed in. I don't condone violence, but I'll make this one an exception.

Tech198

macrumors G5
Mar 21, 2011
Australia, Perth
The all-clear was done way too soon. Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job deserves to have their head bashed in. I don't condone violence, but I'll make this one an exception.
If the government said "The sky is falling" I bet people would be running round screaming in terror as well then.

Only to find out later its a hoax. Well played by the government.