Constitutional Carry: Are the Inmates Finally Taking Over the Asylum?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

So how did the Western countries of Europe achieve relatively gun free cultures? Are they a smarter, more advanced than we are?

2. DonJudgeMe macrumors regular

You are going to be waiting for a while....

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

1 they already have, hell they have 30 rd mags & we are stuck with 10 rd mags:mad:

2 like this? or this? or this? well we have laws for that.

4. sim667 macrumors 65816

I think the fundamental belief that anyone from any other culture is by definition a criminal, the lack of an unabashed and unrelenting patriotism and not having to constantly bleet on about the "constitution" i.e. a bunch of decisions made in the past that bare literally no relevance to the modern day have helped ;)

I sometimes wonder if the states would be better off split in 2...... let the deep south have their guns and christianity, and let the north do their thang.

5. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

I hope to win the lotto & move to a better civilized country one day so I can answer that with some insight instead of just a guess.

till then, here is my guess.

here, teens beat up people just for fun.

here, stupidity is GLORIFIED. honey boo boo, the Crapdashians, Jersey shore, Jerry Springer, Maury. all have massive audiences, plenty wish to be the next "star" with their own shows, it seemingly is the one thing that they can aspire to be, low level thugs looking to break out happen to be here
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/search.php?s=cat+fight

education here is a mess and expensive to boot. plenty of todays morons wish to be famous for all the wrong reasons.

hope I get to move in time to learn their native language of whatever country I end up picking.

till them, this is my guess.

6. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

I would not support a split. We are a country that is evolving. It's good for us to deal with each other. ;)

----------

They probably will make you check your guns at immigration. ;)

7. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

doubt I would need them over there :D

8. samiwas macrumors 68000

So, the more I read, it seems that you're not actually a big fan of guns and think they should be a free for all, but rather you see the failure of the american experiment and wish to guard yourself against it.

9. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

I support RIGHTS, guns are neat toys that as I said plenty of times, sold when bills came due, I DON'T care if other wish to buy them or not, YOU are free to make the choice that suits you.
    in case you don't get it, I am not wishing to "guard" against "guns", it WOULD be interesting to move/live in a civilized place where they don't riot/burn/loot/attack people simply because they are bored, or because their stupid team won :rolleyes:

10. sim667 macrumors 65816

It depends where "there" is.

Don't forget we've got the no go muslim ghetto zones in civilised countries ;)

11. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

read my sig, got a feeling that people will act just like they do here when I am on the bike path and move out of MY way. that's an advantage of being ugly, no one wants to be around you & honestly I kind of like it :D

12. sim667 macrumors 65816

I don't have sigs turned on ;)

13. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Might want to add a few spaces in your sig.

14. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

If there is something in Particular that you think I should add. By all means send me a private message

15. sim667 macrumors 65816

Because most western cultures didn't have to displace native people to settle there after guns were invented. As a result didn't need weapons to protect their settlements from the natives they displaced (or from people they'd enslaved).

Guns are just a hangover from your history that some of you just can't bring yourselves to give up, because "freedom", "crime", "terrorists"...... which seem to be the only rational gun advocates use to justify everything.

16. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Interesting point. :)

17. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

You might be right

18. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

First the Natives, then the British. next??????[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yes, you should add a space after each comma.

20. sim667 macrumors 65816

You talking about the war in the early 1800's?

We don't even learn about that one, its treated as a mere skidmark on the pages of history.

Infact we learn very little about people leaving for the america's or our involvement in it at all...... its all Tudors, Monasteries, Beheadings, Gun powder plot, black plague and fire of London in our schools :D

21. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

fixed it, thanks.
    loved the Tudors on HBO.

22. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

Not all guns are bad, this gun was left alone for over 130 years and as far as we know it hasn't killed a single person since it was left.

I have a few gun that never killed anybody "yet" as well, but I usually supervise them.

23. aerok macrumors 65816

aerok

What about Canada?

----------

You're planning on killing someone?

24. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Agreed. We once had vast amount of wilderness to explore, wildlife to slaughter, and indigenous people to displace. Now we have a tamed country with the vast majority of people living in cities and suburbs. The conditions have changed, but as you suggest the mentality has not.

25. lostngone macrumors 65816

lostngone

Of course not! But it appears he might have some of those "evil guns" that all these law makers keep talking about.

We need more laws to regulate those "evil guns" and leave the nice ones alone.

----------

How? Did you post a picture? Does it have something engraved on it?