Contacts and FB Pictures...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RonDeGregorio, Dec 21, 2011.

1. RonDeGregorio, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011

RonDeGregorio macrumors member

RonDeGregorio

Hey all, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find a thread that quite relates to mine. I apologize if there is one or tons.

My contacts were transported from Verizon when I bought my iPhone 4 in July. When they were transfered, most of the contacts (but not all, curiously) maintained the same pictures they had on the Droid I had before.

Is there a way to completely update contact photos with new FB pictures, or am I stuck with the ones that are already there (unless I manually change them).

Just curious, not life or death, or even that important, but would be nice to keep the contacts fresh (best friend's picture is an old profile pic with his now ex-girlfriend...sort of a sore subject when he sees it)

Thanks for the help!

Ron

*note* I found a thread similar to mine, thanks!

2. iTorment macrumors member

iTorment

I'm assuming you want to do Facebook syncing? To do so, you need to log into your account on your iPhone, Go to your Friends list, at this point you should see a list of your current friends. Now, there should be a little tap in the top right that you'll need to press. Finally, follow the on-screen prompts to set up contact syncing.

3. RonDeGregorio thread starter macrumors member

RonDeGregorio

Thanks! That is EXACTLY what I was trying to do! Couldn't find the answer in any of the other topics!