Content that really takes advantage of the new Retina IPad.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by AeroSatan, Jul 29, 2012.

1. AeroSatan macrumors member

AeroSatan

Hey guys, so I recently sold my 1st generation iPad and got the black retina iPad. First of all, I don't take the technology we're playing around with for granted. This iPad is something I've been dreaming of since I was a little child, I mean just a decade ago this iPad would be Sci Fi worthy, today people complain because it gets just a little warmer than usual but I digress.

My question is, which apps, movies or games are the best to really take advantage of this gorgeous screen resolution. So far I've found. Great site that was posted here for wallpaper with a real nice resolution, but I haven't really found any beautiful games or apps that will make this screen shine so I'm asking you guys for advice. Is there any awesome movies, games, apps or anything else that you use or started using because it's nicely optimized for this gorgeous screen.

Thanks guys

2. jdcell100 macrumors regular

The app the daily is a must on new iPad graphics look great

3. adildacoolset macrumors 65816

Text-based apps should be stunning.

4. Nevzorus macrumors 6502

It's the same here. I always said: I hope that we can touch a computerscreen with our fingers and play around with it someday!

5. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

6. blevins321 macrumors 68030

This. iBooks or the Amazon Kindle app are terrific to use on the Retina screen. Makes it book-quality and much easier on the eyes :)

7. AeroSatan thread starter macrumors member

AeroSatan