Cops Gone Wild! (or yeehaw were gonna have a raid tonight)

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by glocke12, May 8, 2010.

1. glocke12 macrumors 6502a

glocke12

Ok, Im not entirely anti-cop, I've met some socially, and been pulled over by some that are real good guys, but I also know some real jack-offs out there that have a badge.

Came across this little tidbit on another website and was very disturbed by it.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2010/feb/23/family-questions-swat-drug-search-that-led-to/

First off, I find the level of force used by the cops to be excessive, and after seeing the guy in the video with his wife, kid, and WTF is going on attitude I find it hard to believe there was no other way that they could arrested this guy (like maybe when he walked out to get his morning paper)..

Secondly, they shot the dogs! You can hear one whimpering in pain until the second shot comes. One of the two dogs was a corgi, and apparently was in a cage at the time of this forced entry.

Thirdly, the bust netted not cocaine, crack, meth or ecstasy, but a little bit of herb and thats it...

Im a dog lover, and this really pisses me the hell off..If theres any justice in this world those cops will lose their badges, and wind up in jail.

2. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

3. glocke12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

glocke12

oh..ok..mods feel free to delete or merge post with the others!