Cops: Woman may have misspelled 'whore' while allegedly keying car

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Aug 23, 2015.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

they need to put a spell checkers on keys I guess.

http://m.ctpost.com/news/article/Mischief-made-Stamford-woman-charged-6457865.php

2. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I'm confused. An illiterate person committed an act of vandalism. How is that political or social?

3. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

Can you not consider a criminal act (even if the perpetrator is purportedly an illiterate) a social issue?

4. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    This should've ended up like that scene from Life of Brian.

5. FieldingMellish Suspended

Anyone knows it's hor, shortened by the hip hop community to ho.

6. unlinked macrumors 6502a

Are they sure this isn't about her friend wearing something that belongs to her?

7. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

I also use www.ctpost.com as my go-to source for cutting edge news, but I just don't understand the point of this particular article. Perhaps www.addictinginfo.com will also cover it and clarify the situation.

8. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Maybe it is a comment on the sad state of our educational system that someone can get to that age and still be illiterate.

Or just an assumption that any story about a crime will end up here if it lasts more than a couple posts.

9. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

How is it even newsworthy? If she had keyed "thief" or even "theif" on the car, I doubt we'd be reading about it in any news venue.

10. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

That is quite funny. I guess terms with sexist associations are more likely to result in threads, but it still seems like a really random choice of incidents.

Well the first assumption reaches quite a bit. You can't determine anything about the educational system from a single data point. You may be able to determine some things with reasonable confidence from a fairly small data set, but that depends quite a bit on sampling.

11. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

12. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Cricky, much better threads than this one have been exiled to the Wasteland. :mad:

13. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

yes but do you want someone that will key your car and misspell it if you breakup with her? or misspell your Facebook breakup? I would requite her to take remedial spelling classes first and anger management.

14. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I like the crazies, they're more of a challenge. lol

15. satcomer, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015

satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

I had a college friend that end up dating and marring the hot crazy girl. A couple years later she killed him while he was sleeping for a perceived slight though nothing of the sort happened.

So be careful dating the hot crazy girl!

16. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

That's awful.

They are out there. I am a musician and I have to admit I was attracted to a certain woman I had met because she was friends with Michael Jackson and he came over to her house when he was hiding out (over in mountains, Northern California) but she was, well, crazier than even Jacko. I can see, hindsight, why they hung out.

I finally got away from her but realized all her money, friends in high places, and everything else could not conceal that she was truly disturbed.

17. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Hopefully she will save you a seat next to her.:p

18. MrWillie macrumors 65816

MrWillie

Did she molest children too ???

19. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

No, not that.

Oddly there was a man who had these issues with children who worked for MJ. It's kind of weird that the two people I know who knew him are close to the scariest people I have ever met, especially if you dare got them mad. And they both defended Michael's innocence and said what a great guy he was. I would suspect there were a lot of others who said the same thing allowing him to continue molesting children. Jacko's wackos can be a little like the SS who praised and protected Adolph Hitler. Sometimes this type of crime has a lot of co-conspirators and it's not just a crime that is done by a single person.

20. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

21. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

I would have to start over. I wish I could blame it on poor spelling that could be fixed.

22. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

You have to understand this is Connecticut news. They don't have much more happening than this to report on. As a CT native, I will interpret this article:

This type of spelling mistake would never happen in neighboring Greenwich or New Canaan. Shame on Stamford's subpar school system.