Corey Lewandowski, Trump's Campaign Manager, Charged With Battery

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 19, 2015
Now you can't even assault reporters? Fed up to here with the liberal agenda!

Police in Jupiter, Fla. have charged Donald Trump's campaign manager with battery for allegedly grabbing a reporter for Breitbart news following a Trump campaign rally earlier this month.

Corey Lewandowski is charged with one count of simple battery.

According to the police report, the reporter, Michelle Fields, told police that she asked Trump a question after the March 8 event, as he was making his way toward the exit of the ballroom at the Trump National Golf Club, and felt someone "yank her left arm." She then asked a Washington Post reporter standing nearby "if it was 'Corey' who grabbed her." The Post reporter, Ben Terris, confirmed it was Lewandowski who had grabbed her arm.

Source: NPR

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
It gets better, one of the lawyer's Trump hired, well, I'll let them tell you...

Ejected from the club after his failed attempt to kiss the stripper ended with him biting her instead, he used a credit card to pay the $900 bill. Later he sent his father to the bar to buy the credit-card slip back at a premium price of $1,200, which tipped the irate stripper and her even-more-irate husband off that they’d been dealing with someone anxious to conceal his identity. Their complaints eventually attracted an investigators from the office of the U.S. Justice Department’s inspector general.
Like Donny said, he's going to surround himself with the best people.

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 19, 2015
No for both..

I was roomies with a couple of strippers in college and if someone had bitten them I would have probably kicked their ass because at that time I just LOVED to fight.
^ Noting wrong with that right there.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Strippers Dancers take credit cards now?:eek: You swipe it down their (_!_) crack or something?:D:p:D

Me: *swipe VISA down a stripper's buttcrack*
Stripper: o_O
The new chip and pin cards go elsewhere.

lowendlinux

Contributor
Sep 24, 2014
North Country (way upstate NY)
The reporter yanking he's directly responsible for, since it's...

1. A part of his policy surrounding his rallies. He has the power to step in and say "don't be so rough" when it comes to reporters asking difficult questions.

2. He was standing right there when it happened.
I'm of the opinion that if you do something stupid it's your fault which leads us to the mom saying "If someone told you to jump off the bridge would you"

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 19, 2015
I'm of the opinion that if you do something stupid it's your fault which leads us to the mom saying "If someone told you to jump off the bridge would you"
Well, in this case the one telling him to jump off the bridge is about to pay his hospital bills. If that's not an admission of guilt I don't know what is.