Corporate rating systems .......

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by LIVEFRMNYC, Oct 29, 2015.

?

Corporate rating systems that focus on employees

1. Fair

66.7%
  2. Unfair

33.3%
  3. Fair ... but implement wrongly

33.3%
  4. What do the customers know to judge????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Less than stellar reviews should not count unless description is provided by customer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

This is a interesting read. Glad I worked for myself now.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/28/...-on-demand-economy-uber-olive-garden#comments

I've worked for several companies in the past that I was rating on survey percentage ratings, and anything under 95% was considered bad at one company, which was basically inevitable and unrealistic.

And management never wants to hear about any unsatisfactory ratings being a company problem rather than an individual worker problem.

Although I never worked for Uber or any car service, which this article bases most of the emphasis on, I can understand completely what the drivers are going through.

It seems this is the direction companies from all fields are headed. And although ratings and surveys are nothing new, corporate is starting to take the save their own ass approach, and pinning everything on the worker.

I agree with these comments below ....

2. shinji macrumors 65816

shinji

3. vrDrew macrumors 65816

From the article:

The reality is that a lot of people are like that. They expect the best, but aren't willing to pay for it.

4. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 603