Coughing For Sympathy...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by maxsix, Jun 5, 2016.

1. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Coughing For Sympathy...

Liberal progressives insist that Hillary is in fine health.

So the question that remains is just why she employs these rather dramatic coughing fits.

Given the large number of her supporters that post here, surely someone has the answer.

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-hillarys-coughing-fit-returns/

2. FieldingMellish Suspended

Is Hillary a smoker? Or maybe she's been in too much contact with the President and his secondhand smoke?

3. caesarp, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016

caesarp macrumors 6502a

Talking a lot lately -- scratchy throat?

4. Meister Suspended

Meister

As explained in the other thread, she's a crook, a drunk, probably a drug addict and generally wasted from lying 24/7.

5. FieldingMellish Suspended

Hillary's long since reached pathological status.

6. samiwas macrumors 65816

Good lord on a cracker. You guys really are THIS far down the rabbit hole, aren't you? Now, we have a thread about Hilary's *coughing*?

Honestly, I'm not sure any of this is real, as I don't think this many people are this mentally maladjusted.

7. DakotaGuy macrumors 68040

DakotaGuy

I'm a teacher so I talk A LOT pretty much all day long and I have never had any coughing fits. I've had a sore throat at the beginning of the school year, but that is just because my voice isn't in shape. Sure I'll get a cough if I get a respiratory illness, but nothing like that. Lately she says it's allergies... who knows.

I will say this however... If you look at pretty much everyone who has spent time in the modern Presidency (especially Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush and Barack Obama) you will notice they have aged a lot from when they started to when they ended their terms. These men were all much younger then Hillary is when they started their term and the strain and stress of the office took a big toll on them. One has to wonder at her age and with her possible health issues how her health will hold up over the course of 4 or possibly 8 years. Will she be able to give 100% attention to the office or will she grow worn and tired? I remember she did not look well when she stepped down from Sec. of State. Now of course there is Ronald Regan who was her age when elected and never seemed to age, but there are many people who question his mental state towards the end of his second term even if his physical health was sound. With that said, I don't think Hillary is in as good of health as Reagan was when he started the Presidency.

8. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

Maybe she, like many other people her age, is probably on an ACE-inhibitor or Statin. ACE-inhinitors for high blood pressure (lisinopril/Zestril/Prinivil, captopril/Capoten, enalapril/Vasotec, ramipril/Altace) cause dry, hacking coughs in about 1/3 of patients. There is evidence to suggest now that HMG-CoA reductase inhibor therapy AKA "statin" therapy for high cholesterol (i.e. atorvastatin/Lipitor, simvastatin/Zocor) may also cause this issue. Given her existing diagnosis of Deep Vein Thrombosis, it's highly, highly likely she's on these types of drugs. ACE-i's and HMG-CoA-R-i's are two of the most commonly prescribed drug classes in the world.

Allergies and Asthma is another common reason for a chronic cough.

I don't like Hillary but the desperation (the word of choice by another member in another yet similar thread) is quite remarkable. Good thing there is no shortage of space on the internet. :rolleyes:

9. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

A slow news day for arrogant, superior righties to feed upon.

10. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

There's speculation that Reagan was showing signs of Alzheimer's as early as his first term. I don't think Hillary is in worse health than Reagan.

11. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

the cough again? somehow this takes way from trumps scams huh?

12. caesarp macrumors 6502a

Look, if Elizabeth Warren ends up being President because of Hillary's health issues, that would be tremendous!

13. maxsix thread starter Suspended

maxsix

Judging by some of the responses here, Hillary supporters are quite emotionally invested in her. The mere mention of her concealed health issues causes them to strike out in her defense. Thats very revealing indeed.

14. FieldingMellish Suspended

15. samiwas macrumors 65816

And what happens if I say "Trump is a bumbling buffoon with an anger management problem and no benefit whatsoever to the country"?

16. pdjudd macrumors 601

Natural news is not exactly a website that is known for much critical thinking nor would I consider it mainstream opinion. I would consider it a quack “health” site and not legitimate at all. One who sites natural news is almost certainly wrong.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/NaturalNews

17. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Mr. Mellish quotes an ever growing list of dubious websites, crazy stuff that would have had him playing poker with Randall Patrick McMurphy a few short decades ago.

18. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

And Donald supporters are quite invested in hiding his nasty self.

19. maxsix thread starter Suspended

maxsix

What happens?

Your statement if true, reflects how much safer Trump is, than a vicious wretched old woman who's criminal history includes death and destruction.

The liberal left is trying hard to take down Trump, but coming up empty handed. Luckily for them, Hussein and Hillary have full control over the media. The power to create stories and suppress the truth will serve them well.

20. Robisan macrumors 6502

So, this is today's little chew toy for the yappie dogs. They're so adorable.

21. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

Bumbling can cause wars. Pissing off allies can cause bug problems. But we should just ignore those things. Yes Clinton owns the media it is a big problem.

22. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Trump is older than Hilary. He is likely to have health issues soon enough.

23. maxsix thread starter Suspended

maxsix

Grasping at straws.
    Random speculation.
    Fear based assumptions.

All of the above pale in comparison to the despicable, evil deeds of HRC. Like the leading character in a horror film, this woman is a sane persons worst nightmare.

24. localoid macrumors 68020

localoid

And it is an indisputable fact that one well known website is reporting that Trump has admitted that he suffers "from severe psychological issues" and that he needs "the help of mental health professionals."

25. samiwas macrumors 65816

Yes, we get this from every one of your posts. I mean seriously...it's almost like you guys live in bunkers, afraid of everything around you.