Couple beats restaurant owner, her teen daughter over fast food order

webbuzz

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2010
Baxley police have issued warrants for the suspects, Nathaniel Smith and Latasha Smith, according to our ABC affiliate in Savannah WJCL. The pair could be charged with aggravated battery and cruelty to children.

The suspects drove away from the restaurant in a cream or tan Cadillac Escalade with tag number REU8495. Officials say they headed north on Highway 144. WSB
Shouldn't take long.

VulchR

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2009
Scotland
Good god, WTH is wrong with people these days? If the couple that has been identified as the perpetrators of this crime are truly guilty, I hope they get serious jail time. :mad:

The only redeeming thing in that tape is that at least people came to comfort the kid.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
Good god, WTH is wrong with people these days? If the couple that has been identified as the perpetrators of this crime are truly guilty, I hope they get serious jail time. :mad:

The only redeeming thing in that tape is that at least people came to comfort the kid.
I hope they resist the arrest.

BeeGood

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2013
Lot 23E. Somewhere in Georgia.
Best outcome possible. Quickly identified, clear video evidence. They'll be wearing prison orange in no time. Lovely.
[doublepost=1498518436][/doublepost]
If they resist, sure, why not? ****ing animal punched a little girl right in the face.
Yeah they're both pond scum, but the girl and her mom will heal. You can't heal from death.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they did resist. Impulse control seems to be an underdeveloped trait with these two.

Reactions: PracticalMac

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68020
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
Wow, that's a brave young girl right there- asserting herself to her mothers attackers, getting punched squarely in the face, and without hesitation continuing to go check on her injured mom (without even touching her face until afterwords).

I hope the mother and daughter are okay and that the idiots who attacked them get to pay for their actions.