Couple issues with my iPhone app store...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Antidoll, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Antidoll macrumors regular

The first thing is that when you're on the "top 25" apps and let's say I choose app #25 to be downloaded, when I go back to the store and click the back button to go back to the list, it goes back all the way to the top so I have to scroll all the way down again...

if I download app #50... I'll have to scroll ALL the way down again to get there. (note that this doesn't happen if you're on the Search or Featured or Browsing the apps by category.. if you're at app #50, you go back there not all the way to the top.

-------------------

the second issue is when an app (or more) needs an update... it tells me that I have let's say 2 apps that needs to be updated but nothing shows in there and I have to click "update all" button to get them to update...

anyone experiencing this? what do I do to fix it?

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

The first issue is with Apple, it's not fixable by you. Second seems to also be an issue with Apple as I've had weird updates issues as well.

3. Antidoll thread starter macrumors regular

thanks! :) I didn't know if I was doing something wrong.. I guess Apple will fix those issues in the next update.