couple of questions I was hoping you guys had answers to

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by BriChi, Sep 23, 2012.

1. BriChi macrumors 6502

Hey guys, i did some researching and a few issues I have with the iPhone 5/iOs6 I was hoping you guys had answers for.

1. Itunes match is not useable when connected to a car stereo via usb port, The radio doesnt see the songs because they are not actually on the phone yet and the iphone screen does not allow me to brose the songs because of the dumb "accessory connected" screen. Any way around this other then jailbreaking or using the 1/8" jack?

2. Maps, is this a cruel joke apple is playing on us, lol...
    A: does maps automatically re-route during a trip if it sees traffic?
    B: when I am driving, I never see the red dots indicating traffic (yes, show traffic is on) all i see is the blue nav line.
    C: If you are on the phone and miss a turn, it cannot re-route you till you hang up do to verizons network, kinda, TomTom app is able to re-route if I am on the phone so we can blame verizon, but the maps can be more like tomtom and store everything on the phone for re-routing purposes when network is not available

3. Is there a way to stop all sounds from going to radio when usb is plugged it? I plug in the usb to charge, but now everything like text tones, nav guide, etc..... routes to my radio but if I am litening to a radio station, I never hear anything obviously, So last night when I was driving using Nav, I had no talking turn by turn because I had to plug in the phone to the usb port to charge

thanks for any help on this!

2. Ice-Cube macrumors 6502a

Ice-Cube

The map does reroute if you go off to the wrong direction. Its different from TomTom because the map is not-preloaded, hence you need 4G/3G connection for it to work. Having a phone call come in will disrupt the internet connection, hence the disrupt in your map route.

3. BriChi thread starter macrumors 6502

right, just sucks it's like that, guess you just have to make sure you dont miss a turn if talking on the phone, Or just use the TomTom app instead