Coupons and reward zone cards at Best Buy for iPad. Help please!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by britneyfan, Dec 25, 2011.

1. britneyfan macrumors 6502

I have a reward zone card which I'm going to use tomorrow to purchase the iPad 2. I don't have any points on it but $500 will accumulate to $10. Can I use it?

and

I see this coupon and it doesn't have any limitations on the iPad. Only iPod and Apple accessories. I could get $50 off.

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons...ml&ref=39&CJ&loc=01&PID=2026489&CJPID=2026489

It's from the best buy website sooo...

YEAH.

Do you guys think I can do that?

Thanks in advance.

2. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

Are you asking if you can use the $10 towards the purchase of the iPad when you pick it up? If so, the answer is no - you'll get the $10 coupon around 30 days after the purchase. Apple iPads are almost always excluded from the discount coupon as well.

3. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

4. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

BB coupons usually ALWAYS exclude Apple hardware.

5. Q-Dog macrumors 6502

Q-Dog

Actually, they tend to exclude everything you might actually want to buy. The list of exclusions is VERY long.

6. ledzeppelin macrumors member

ledzeppelin

Ha..or should I say, ho ho ho, not good for anything you want to buy but good for something you don't really want .....LOL ....."they tend to exclude everything you might actually want to buy." I get those coupons being a silver member and I have noticed this too.
    Good one there I needed to laugh......hope you meant it to be funny if not it is true enough anyway!
    regards,
    :)

7. hcho3 macrumors 68030

First of all, Best buy doesn't make money off of selling iPads or iPods. Apple is very strict on giving margins to these 3rd party retailers. You add the costs of those associates who help you...

Best buy makes pretty much nothing or even lose by selling just iPads and macs.

There is no way they will give you 10% off on iPad from the new ones.

You should have bought it on Black Friday when apple and best buy sold it with 10% off.

Buying one now is a very very bad timing.