CPW Vouchers and iPhone sale on Friday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by draperm25, Nov 5, 2007.

1. draperm25 macrumors regular

draperm25

Ho All,

I recently won £50 worth of CPW vouchers in work and i was wondering, would i be able to use these on friday to take this off the £269 for the iPhone when i go to purchase it on friday? as they are not taking cash, will they refuse these and only take the FULL payment on your credit/debit card?

Mark

2. applemax macrumors 65816

applemax

As far as I know, Apple has explicitely said that 'plastic' (credit/debit cards) will be the only method of payment for iPhone.

3. paulobrad macrumors regular

My instinct would be you should be able to use them. You can get the £50 off then still pay the rest on your card, don't see what the issue would be with that.

Read all the terms on the vouchers and if it looks like there's no reasons on there why you can't then I see no reason why not.

Having said that, keep at least £269 ready on your card just in case...

4. BabyMac83 macrumors newbie

I worked for CPW... they do not take any cash, or coupon vouchers... they accept credit or debit card as they would require to do security check. so make sure your card is register to your home address.

5. draperm25 thread starter macrumors regular

draperm25

Ok guys, many thanks for your answers, i think i'll just use my card and then just use the £50 vouchers for accessories for my BRAND SPANKING NEW iPhone.