Cracks for Mac software... difficult topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BongHits

macrumors regular
May 2, 2002
chicago
bro i think your looking in the wrong place...anything of that nature really seems to be frowned upon on these boards (altho we all hate the RIAA).

LethalWolfe

macrumors G3
Jan 11, 2002
Los Angeles
If you have a powerbook why the heck are you running AVID Express 3.5 (DV I'm assuming)?

Save up $300 and buy FCP 3.0 at the student rate. If you are cutting on a laptop then FCP 3.0's "off-line" ability is priceless.

Lethal

tjwett

macrumors 68000
May 6, 2002
Brooklyn, NYC
dear dude,
buy a copy of FCP with your student discount. dongle emulators are shady at best and Avid is a bear to use. if you are just learning i think the FCP learning curve is much smaller and would help you get going right away.
http://www.journeyed.com

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
ARN is gonna kick you a** as soon he read this post. Talking about hacking or trading information of such kind is prohibited in Macrumors.

Get Premiere or Final Cut Pro.

P-Worm

macrumors 68020
Jul 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
I can't agree more

One thing, stealing is wrong.

Another thing Avid express sucks.

Get Final Cut Pro and find out what all the hype is about. I am only 17 and very well versed in Final Cut Pro (unfortunately I don't have 3 yet:( )

If I can do it, then you, a student in Film, will be able to work wonders with it. I taught myself by the way. Final Cut Pro allows you to focus on the overall look of your movie and not screw around with confusing tools. Try it out, you'll be glad you did.:)

P-Worm

P.S. How do I get rid of my newbie status? I want to post on the main boards, but it won't let me. Not to change the subject or anything...;)

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Re: I can't agree more

Originally posted by P-Worm

P.S. How do I get rid of my newbie status? I want to post on the main boards, but it won't let me. Not to change the subject or anything...;)
P-Worm - you have to verify your email address to be able to post new threads.

I just sent you another verification email to activate your account.

arn

Status
Not open for further replies.