Crazed girls flood Parkland school shooter with fan mail

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by IWantItThatWay, Mar 29, 2018.

1. IWantItThatWay Suspended

If you want to know why this idiot is fighting everything he can to avoid the death penalty, this is why. Life in prison is an extended vacation.

The second he's out of suicide watch his life will have new meaning. This is why the death penalty is pretty much the only punishment murders fear. I called this happening in his death penalty thread - notorious killers not only live the life in prison, but they get conjugal visits.

Also the people sending him pics should all be exposed.

(I am going to try and censor its name when I can)

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...olas-cruz-with-fan-mail/ar-AAve1G1?li=AAggFp5

2. chagla macrumors 6502a

chagla

I can't figure who is sicker.....
    Mental health issue is real.

3. Septembersrain macrumors 68040

Septembersrain

Here is one of the real problems poking its head out.

People who view these shooters in this light. It's sick. Disgusting.

However, it's unfortunately being sensationalized by the media so much that copy cats are increasing.

4. IWantItThatWay thread starter Suspended

I really think the public has the right to know who is sending him fan letters.

One problem though is some could be catfishing him. But there are still many legit letters as well.

5. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

6. 0007776 Suspended

That’s quite the naive statement there. It’s not very pleasant. And I don’t think getting a few suggestive pictures from psychopaths makes up for it. Especially when if he was free he could go online and get all the suggestive pictures he wants.

7. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

I hope the authorities are closely monitoring the nutters in question.

8. ThisBougieLife macrumors 68000

ThisBougieLife

B*****s be crazy.

There's a difference between attraction to a "bad boy" who flouts the rules and fawning over a mass murderer, but I'm not surprised to hear it. Humans are disgusting. It doesn't take much effort to be reminded of that on a daily basis...

9. IWantItThatWay thread starter Suspended

He's going to do everything he can to avoid the death penalty, and the OP is one of the reasons for that.

He will not only get pictures, but visits as well.

10. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I can't find any evidence that Florida allows conjugal visits.

11. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

On point.
    Read in article near end.

Such issues are indication of failures of society to help those in who need help.

Also a complete failure of out education system to teach basic morals and ethics, that people would dismiss the actions simply because they like how someone looks (looks over substance).
    --- Post Merged, Mar 29, 2018 ---
    Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao.
    Bundy, Mason, etc.

Humans are disgusting, but there should be no surprise Cruz has a fan club.
    Like moth to flame, humans are attracted by others with power over life.

12. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

just put him in general population.

13. DearthnVader macrumors 6502a

DearthnVader

Fame and infamy, I think these people are just trying to attach themselves to the shooters 15 min.

14. Zenithal macrumors 604

I'm more surprised today's youth know how to send snail mail.

15. tonybarnaby macrumors 65816

This guy doesn't deserve any perks in jail. He didn't give any of his victims a choice, so he doesn't deserve anything but the bare minimum.

He's a larger than life inmate now. I see all these comments online where people talk about how he's going to get killed in prison. Zero chance. He will be in protective custody and live in isolation for his safety. I hope it drives him insane.

The death penalty is too easy. He can live alone for the next 70 years for all I care. I don't know why he even wants to avoid the death penalty. There's no way he will ever be free again, so why is he so desperate to spare his "life" I wonder?
    --- Post Merged, Mar 30, 2018 ---
    ZERO chance this ever happens. His family would sue for millions. Let him live in solitary for his remaining days. Don't give him an easy out.

16. 0007776 Suspended

Exactly, no sane person that actually has any idea what prison is like would want to live there for the rest of their lives. Especially in solitary confinement. The death penalty is both morally wrong, and far too east of a way out for someone like this.

17. tonybarnaby macrumors 65816

I'm not an insane killer, but if I were, I'd either kill myself or hope I got the death penalty. Seems like most people on death row will appeal their sentences and drag it out for YEARS. What's the point? I think I'd be anxious to end my stay in prison, not extend it. Then again, they are insane lunatics so I am probably wasting my time trying to understand their rationale.

18. Foggydog macrumors 6502

Foggydog

No only should he live in solitary confinement for the rest of his life, but he should be forced to look at pictures of each person he killed behind thick plexiglass.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 30, 2018 ---
    As one poster above stated, they think the death penalty is morally wrong. And I certainly respect others feelings and beliefs.
    I on the other hand believe that the death penalty of morally acceptable.
    http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/.
    Let’s look at the world population for a moment. 7.6 BILLION people on the planet and growing. Out of that there are a few dirty rotten humans that murder others. The world certainly will not miss a few.

Let’s give mass murders a fair trial and one appeal. If they are still found guilty then forget the stupid syringes filled with liquid so they feel NO pain. Instead give them the electric chair and let them roast slow and painful. Really, our country has become to much like cream puffs. If people knew just how painfull their execution would be, perhaps there wouldn’t be so many mass murders.

I do wish to clarify that I typed mass murders. We know that there have been many people on death row that have been found not guilty many years later.

19. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

How many booty calls (visits?) is a felon allowed per month?

20. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

0 in most states (including Florida). OP is just making up nonsense.

21. Michael Scrip macrumors 603

He should get the death penalty.

Why should this guy remain alive when he is responsible for 17 people not being alive?

22. 0007776 Suspended

Because we are better than he is, and don’t have to stoop to his level.

23. tonybarnaby macrumors 65816

I'd want him to serve life in prison if he killed my loved one. Why give him an easy way out? Let him sit in his thoughts for the next 60 years or however long he has left.

I still don't get why he is so adamant about avoiding the death penalty. If you asked me to pick lethal injection tomorrow or spending 60 YEARS in prison, that would be a no brainer.

Yes, some people want an eye for an eye. I can understand that, but in my opinion spending a lifetime in prison is the worst punishment. This guy is notorious, so he will never be allowed to be around other inmates. Someone doing life would gladly kill this guy just to make a name for himself. He will spend the rest of his life bored as hell, living in protective custody. People kill an injured animal to "put it out of it's misery". This savage doesn't deserve a quick end. Let him dwell on this for the next 6 decades.

24. Michael Scrip macrumors 603

How about an eye for 17 eyes...

It makes me wonder why we even have a "death penalty" if murdering 17 people isn't enough to invoke it...

Quick... without Googling... try to recall some crimes that do get you the death penalty.

25. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I had to teach a guy at work how to mail something. I wish I was kidding, the guy is a genius at pretty much everything else.