"Credible" plot to kill Baton Rouge police officers foiled

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by XrayTed, Jul 13, 2016.

1. XrayTed macrumors regular

XrayTed

Police have arrested and identified three young people who they say plotted to kill Baton Rouge cops using guns stolen from a pawn shop, officials said Tuesday.

Law enforcement said at a Tuesday press conference they believe it to be a substantial and credible threat on police officers in the Baton Rouge area.

Police arrested 17-year-old Antonio Thomas, 20-year-old Malik Bridgewater, and a 13-year-old juvenile in connection with the burglary at the Baton Rouge pawn shop, CBS Baton Rouge affiliate WAFB reports. A fourth suspect could still be at large, according to the station.

[not breibart, fox, infowars ect so you lefties maybe can believe this]

[​IMG]

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/alton-s...uge-police-foiled/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17&yptr=yahoo

2. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

So a 13 year old, a 17 year old, and a 20 year old formulated a plan to rip off a pawn shop to kill cops...?

And these kids mostly, admitted this openly? I'd love to know how long they were in custody before the confessions and did they have attorneys and parents present during questioning.

And the identities and likeness of the minors is made public. That's a bit unusual.

3. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Of course lefties believe people on lots of things.

And because they are not legally allowed to own guns, expect punishment to be a lot more severe. ;)

4. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

Yes, that appears to be the case. Obtain firearms to kill white cops, is that so hard to believe ?

17 and 20 year olds are not "kids", a 13 year old is as capable of murder as a 30 year old. If there were any criminals rights violations on the part of LE, I'm sure that will come out in court or sooner [via their mothers, as usual stammering on and on about what good, cherished boys they are].

It appears beyond doubt they broke into a pawn shop to steal guns, safe to assume we are not dealing with innocent, misunderstood, persecuted angels here but rather lawless thugs - And if their intention was to kill white cops, as has become fashionable as of late, then attempted hate crimes as well.
    My only question is why didn't the shop have the weapons secured better, most shops that I know of put stuff like that in a safe or locked/fenced area for the night.

5. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Larry, Curly, and Moe. No doubt all three do their schoolwork every night and are Harvard-bound honor students.

6. Zenithal macrumors 68040

And which one of those is the 13 yo?

7. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

8. determined09 macrumors 65816

determined09

9. LIVEFRMNYC, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016

LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

They might be idiots for stealing guns. But I'm not buying that they actually told police they planned to shoot them.

10. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

I say number 3, number 2 has facial hair on the chin and they I did a 50/50 guess.

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Cops might be making it up as well :eek:

12. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Yup, they might be. Cops been doing it for the longest. Central Park 5, would be one of the most notable examples.

13. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Assuming that the confession isn't tainted somehow, glad that they intercepted these kids and interrupted their plot.

14. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

The fourth suspect is still at large because like these three, the parenting skills of these people is likely non existent.

15. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    They have other evidence to back up that assertion, I'm sure.

16. sim667 macrumors 65816

One of them has according to the article, not all three.

17. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

cops " are you stealing guns to shoot other cops"?
    teen rollseyes " yeah, you got me pig"
    cop "I KNEW IT, to the media with this, we saved other cops"
    :p