My 2 year old PC has just broken and I've always wanted a Mac. The PC was about $400 to fix, so I figured if I have to put that into a 2 year old computer, I may as well get the Mac I've always wanted! I am looking at getting a 13" either MBP or MB, haven't quite decided yet. However, because it broke so suddenly I did not have time to save in cash for the Mac. I was looking at either the Best Buy card of the Barclay Card. I have 2 open lines of credit, always pay on time, etc. My oldest line is only 2 years old though... I just pulled a credit score and it's 617. I'm curious as to whether or not I'd get approved for either card before I actually apply. (Or even possibly an Amazon card?) I didn't know how much difference it would make if I waited a month or two to apply and in the mean time paid down one of my cards? The worse part is: I start FIVE classes ONLINE in 3 weeks. So... I'm kind of in a pickle. The card would be paid off within 3-4 months, just wanted a heads up on approval! This computer is going to have to last me at least 4 years (fingers crossed), which is why I'm leaning towards the PRO! Thanks for the help.