crrraaaaahhhhhhhhhh

iHateWindows

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 11, 2005
I just opened up Safari and the Home, Refresh, and Add buttons are all on the right. how to I get them back to where they were?

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
iHateWindows said:
I just opened up Safari and the Home, Refresh, and Add buttons are all on the right. how to I get them back to where they were?
Do you mean that you want an automated way, or is it ok to do it by hand (if the latter, hold down apple and drag them where you want them). I got caught by the reset preferences thing in the crash menu for Safari today, and I had to dig around re-doing all kinds of prefs. Ugh. :(

iHateWindows

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 11, 2005
mkrishnan said:
Do you mean that you want an automated way, or is it ok to do it by hand (if the latter, hold down apple and drag them where you want them). I got caught by the reset preferences thing in the crash menu for Safari today, and I had to dig around re-doing all kinds of prefs. Ugh. :(
Its okay to do it by hand. I tried moving it w/ the apple key. It worked on all of them except the home button.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
iHateWindows said:
Its okay to do it by hand. I tried moving it w/ the apple key. It worked on all of them except the home button.
What about if you choose View -> Customize address bar, and then move it around (I don't think you need the Apple key in this mode)? The home button moves around for me then.