Cruel.... but funny......

gerror

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2001
Netherlands
Yeah, I've seen those kind of pictures before, like the iBrator. Sometimes they are funny, sometimes not. Everybody with a 3d application can make this.

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
I think the iCar is much more funny. For one thing it looks better AND is harder to model then a toilet.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by teabgs
I think the iCar is much more funny. For one thing it looks better AND is harder to model then a toilet.
Well, the level of detail is much higher. You can see into the car and all its parts, motor, seats, etc. This required a much larger effort than the iToilet.

But in defense of the toilet, the texture maps (reflection map obvious on resevoir section of the toilet), specular highlights and lighting make it more than just a hack using a 3D app. This too was not a simple piece, and nicely done.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
LOL

Originally posted by Macmaniac
This might be an old take on the joke that the original iBook looked like a tiolet seat.

Hehehehehe, yes! it does, that was why the thing looks so familiar to me:D :D :D

Apple is cloning our house apliances to make them familiar to us! like a subliminal marketting strategy.

The Cube looks like the little trashcan in the bathroom too.

May be the nex computer resembles the toilet paper roll, and we are all set!