Cruz take Wisconsin, this makes California important.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 1458279, Apr 5, 2016.

1. 1458279 Suspended

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...ary-takes-2016-spotlight-both-parties-n550966

With Cruz expected to win based on early polls, it's looking like Trump might have gone too far this time.

In one of the most interesting races in our lives, California all the sudden becomes an important state in an election.

Is this the end of Trump? Is Trump afraid to debate Cruz? Can Cruz beat Hillary? Does Bernie out raising Hillary and sticking around going to weaken Hillary until she's so damaged that Cruz can win?

2. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

trump will never end he is like a bad case of herpies keeps coming back.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Cruz is worthless You are better off with trump

4. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

I should have added the case for the contested convention. I guess the odds for that just spiked up.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 5, 2016 ---
    Naw, Cruz is good. He's calm, level headed and wants a smaller government.

5. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

oops thought you said dump. Dump I mean trump always says he does not give a **** what others say.
    [​IMG]

6. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Yuuuuuge loser.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

That POS moron wants to sell "excess" govt land. He also helped get TPP passed

8. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

The government shouldn't own much land at all. If you look at the ownership maps, they own WAY too much land. They've driven people out of areas and have grown too big.

I think most every R is in favor of TPP. It's not likely to pass on Obama's clock and might not make it at all. I don't think going from one pres in favor to another in favor would change where it'll end up.

Hillary is in favor of it too, she's just giving "lip service" (<--- eeeew) to get votes. Give Hillary time, and she'll change her stance on anything.

9. Meister Suspended

Meister

A few facts:

Cruz is the establishment candidate.

He takes even larger bribes from big business than Hitlary.

If you want any real change, Cruz is not for you.

Cruz has less delegates than Trump and if he gets selected by the RNC all the progress Trump has brought to the GOP, all the independents, democrats and non voters he has drawn, will leave.

If they don't select Trump the GOP is finished forever and I will urge everyone to vote for Trump as an independent or to vote for Bernie.

10. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

I'm still undecided. There's more at risk that just 4 years, we'll have probably 3 SC Justices very soon. Even the 1 can change things for a very long time.

At this point, I'd be happy with Trump or Cruz, but don't know which. I think both could make the economy work.

I'm past caring where they get their money from or how they feel about abortion, just want the economy fixed. Getting out of the middle east and following the rules would be nice too.

11. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You want out of the ME yet you support the 2 candidates who have said they will carpet bomb/bome the **** out of the ME. Cherry on top for Drumpf, he wants to go after their families too.

You want the economy fixed? Read up on what the experts have to say about Drumpf's plan.

There is math, there is fantasy math, and then there’s Donald Trump’s economic math.

12. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

He really is. That statement from the campaign on the loss was the most spoiled, pathetic, sore loser stuff that I have ever seen. To the Trump supporters on this site I ask, how are you okay with that statement? Not gracious in defeat at all. Trump has NO ONE to blame but himself. And where was the big surprise that Trump mentioned. Guess it is in the same place those missing Hawaiian investigators are. And where was Trump last night? Too low energy I guess. Probably huddled in a corner sucking his thumb.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 6, 2016 ---
    What progress? He only scores 35-45% in each state. That isn't very good. Before it was blamed on having 17 candidates in the race, but now there are only three. Last night was a really really bad showing by Trump. No way to spin it.
    You think the guy who wants to start a trade war with other countries and who has farmed out his own products offshore is going to make the economy work? He's an economic disaster.

13. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

A company that doesn't offshore while others do, will end up going out of business. No company in their right mind would not offshore while competitors do. That's just simple survival.

Trump couldn't be more right about the trade with China, they're clearly getting the better end of the deal, while giving us rules we can't deal with. Not to mention they are hacking our computers. China already dealt with the Clintons in the 90's when they paid them off for rocket tech in China-Gate.

Clinton is a sellout.

14. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

American Apparell would disagree with you.

15. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh please. You are trying to tell me the billionaire who sells upscale products can't afford to make them anywhere else except in other countries with abysmal working conditions and pay? I call BS on that one.

16. thewap, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016

thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Cruz should thank diebold voting machines.

Quoted from Bill Still;
    Wisconsin TV station WKOW TV, the ABC affiliate in Madison, started getting voter fraud calls early this morning. Apparently voting machines would not let some voters vote for Donald Trump
    “The station has spoken with multiple witnesses and is in the process of verifying statements from Burnett, Clark, Dane, Polk and Portage counties.”
    According to Jeremy Rogers from Burnett county:
    “It was the strangest thing. The machine literally would not allow me to vote Trump.”
    He said others voting at the same time he did had the same problem.
    “Seems like the establishment will stop at nothing to keep this out of the hands of Trump.”

So far same reports / complaints of voting machine anomalies that either changed Trump votes to Cruz, or would not allow Trump votes have been heard in Texas, Ohio, Maine, Wisconsin.

17. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

Funniest thing on this forum. What experience does trump have that leads you to think he can make the economy work again? Business acumen?

If that's your rationale, it's truly pathetic. Economics and running a business to make money are completely unrelated. Cruz is way more qualified when it comes to that but he's just a crybaby who'd shut down the govt if everyone didn't read the bible 3 times a day.

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

what experience did Obama had? Trump has had plenty of businesses. Cruz should NEVER be POTUS.

19. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Scary as that is, it might be true.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

[​IMG]
    it IS true.
    Cruz helped get TPP passed, wants to sell "excess" land, the man is dangerous.

21. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Fixed things for you: Trump has had plenty of businesses that have gone bankrupt.

I do agree that Cruz should NEVER be POTUS. :)

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

1. are you ***** kidding me? what do you think will happen to the land if the GOVT sells it?

2 and they should be in jail , besides you are late http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-pacific-trade-agreement-signed-20160204-story.html

3 I know she is, low information voters here will believe anything she says.
    man has succeeded more than he has failed... not part of the establishment either.

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Sure he is. When you donate money to Nancy Pelosi of all people in order to grease the wheels, you very much are part of the establishment. Even I haven't done that and I am a liberal from the same state as her!

All part of the same machine. Plus, how many past candidates have run to Trump to kiss the ring? The very embodiment of establishment.

24. thewap, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016

thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

The embodiment of the establishment are the politicians who have illegally sold out the sovereignty of the USA.

The TPP gives legal power over the US constitution to the foreign cabal of bureaucrats who will have authority to penalize the US and it's citizens if they deem that we are conducting business, health, environment protection, trade, internet copyright violations, (hello internet surveillance by big corps, censorship, copyright penalty fees), carbon usage and tax, which will be judged by their secret international panel and enforced against us.

It also destroys food safety precautions, GMO labeling promoting GMO use, could destroy natural farming, natural foods growinhg, vitamin industry, etc. etc.. whatever big corps deem to be harmful against THEIR PROFITS would be actionable through their authority over the USA.

(If China says these websites violate the TPP, they will be censored ! to which we should bow down as US citizens and say yes masters)

This is the most blatant assault on our constitution and sovereignty as a nation, and a blatant globalist power grab by the corporate who want to be the world's masters.

That is what Trump is fighting against because he stills believes in the USA, NOT the corp and banking international take over. The TPP is the platform of the duopolists Bush, Cruz puppet, Mosanto Kasich, Clinton, and the special interest lobbies that control the govt.

Why does no one really know the details of the TPP? because the trade agreement was and is being negotiated in SECRET away from the public's eye.

Trump may have been the establishment's cash cow, and he may be a billionaire, but he is not a traitor to the USA and our constitution.

25. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

The devil you know verses the devil you don't know. But you are better off with the devil then a Democrat.