Cue the boo's: I want Deal or No Deal!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Mobile923, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Mobile923 macrumors 6502

This game would be PERFECT on the iPhone!

::side to side::

Right...?

2. WhySoSerious macrumors 65816

WhySoSerious

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! i am SO with you on this! i'd snag this up in a second.

3. stiphone macrumors regular

4. kornyboy macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

It would be interesting but not for me. I do know a ton of people that would snag it in a heart beat though.

5. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

Do you just want to look at the ladies? Because really all the game requires is a random number generator and the ability to do basic probability to determine the bankers payout vs what could be in your suitcase.... the graphics would be more time consuming than anything.

I admit being guilty of watching the show on occasion but seriously... wow. Part of the game being on TV is the suspense... so they'd have to dish that in a guess.

6. BennyK macrumors 6502

My family would for sure buy this if it was offered.

7. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed, I would definitely get it.

8. jstanier macrumors regular

jstanier

You're quite right in the fact that it isn't very hard to code. However, it's a brand and trademark that belongs to some very executive people, so the best you can do is petition for now :(

9. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

Would make a good free promotional game. If NBC could give away a code on the air or on their website that was good for a free download of the game it would be cool.

There's plenty of other versions of the game out there: web, cell phone, DVD, stand alone handheld, arcade, etc. I'd get it if it were free, but I don't think I'd pay for it.

10. Link2999 macrumors 6502

11. WhySoSerious macrumors 65816

WhySoSerious

ouch...now that's where i draw the line. my new policy is to not purchase anything over 4.99

12. superstrikertwo macrumors 65816

superstrikertwo

I was thinking about this the other day I would love a Deal or No Deal game.

13. aluren macrumors 65816

i'm surprised that some of the gameshow games haven't been made on apps... the tv networks should definitely consider making them! i would buy deal or no deal and who wants to be a millionaire in a heart beat.

14. Cyroceon macrumors 6502a

Cyroceon

I'd love a Deal or No Deal. I like the concept of the game and on the iPhone, it would be even better.