Culture of Violence

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by squeeks, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

It starts early folks, when will Mr. Obama, Mr Jesse Jackson or Mr. Sharpton take the initiative to make changes for the better rather than blaming everything on The White Man.

http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/video-white-toddler-3-racially-assaulted-neighbors/nZdh8/

2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

What if I were to show you a video of a toddler boy bullying a young girl and claimed, "it starts early"?

Just what would you like to do about this race problem you see?

Because I might be open to applying the same fixes to the males in America as well.

If you think race is an indicator of anything, it's nothing when compared to gender and the disparity of violence perpetrated by men.

3. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

I'm not sure what point you're making. The parents of the bullies said they didn't know the incident had occurred and apologized.

It's human nature for kids to gang up on a weaker kid. The interesting thing is how few of them as they mature into adults shed that tendency.

4. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

This is the worst thread. The only thing that could make it worse would be an apple android fight.

5. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    The Fandroids wouldn't be able to post even if they wanted to. Their Galaxy S4s would lag too much and drain the battery down to zilch before they could finish replying.

[​IMG]

6. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

See Men are not cost effective by June Stephenson.

7. squeeks thread starter macrumors 68040

squeeks

I agree, seemed like a good idea at the time, I was actually about to delete it when the first person replied :(

8. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Don't be so hasty.

Let's talk it out.

I'd rather we talk openly about difficult subjects than hide from them.

9. squeeks thread starter macrumors 68040

squeeks

It's an easy fix, stop spending 5 million on an economic study to find out the mating habits of a sand fly and put that money into helping law enforcement in some of the cities with the most crime. Let's start with the president's home town of Chicago, how many new cops could they hire by cutting the budget of frivolous programs? But as usual the government is more concerned with minor environmental programs than potentially saving human life.

10. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

I don't know man, that sand fly may be pretty clutch to some ecosystem!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.