Curious about what Trump held back last night?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Sep 27, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

Keeping it classy I see...

“I’m very happy that I was able to hold back on the indiscretions with respect to Bill Clinton,” Trump told reporters after the debate. “Because I have a lot of respect for Chelsea Clinton and I just didn’t want to say what I was going to say.”

And what exactly, a reporter asked, was that going to be?

“I’ll tell you maybe at the next debate, we’ll see,” he responded.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-to-clinton-first-debate-228744#ixzz4LUFvBvfP

2. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

My guess would be something along the line of her husband banging anything with a pulse and a vagina. His penchant for creampie's and his lack of urgency to hide the evidence. He probably learned from that point on to make the women swallow.

3. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

And that has what to do with Hillary's viability as a candidate? Would it be appropriate for Hillary to slam Melania?

4. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I'm not saying it's smart or that I like it, but politics in 2016 is dirty. It is well known that Hillary did everything she could to discredit and destroy all of Bill's "indiscretions", not something you'd expect from a champion on women's issues. That would be the only angle I could see him taking. Again, not something I agree with.

5. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I think when your 3rd wife is in the audience whom you were having an affair with while married to #2, you should probably not open that Pandora's box. No matter how tempting.

6. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

yeah I agree with you.

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

This comes unverified from my wife ... but she says that a friend of both Trump and Clinton had a plane known as the Lolita Express which would provide underaged girls for sex.

Trump supposedly was one of those who partook in such activities.

The only reason that the Clinton campaign hasn't brought this to light ... so was Bill.

But as I said ... just a rumour.

8. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

Why would Trump bring this up then?

9. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Pretty sure the rumors were he was with #2 while still married to #1, but the whole "it was already over" comes into play there. He was separated from #2 by the time he met #3.

10. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

My mistake. It would only be slightly less awkward then ;)

11. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Likely to be true. I suspect other figures must have been involved too.

That said just being on the plane would be enough.

12. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

If this wasn't a serious discussion I'd say Trump was obviously holding back the remnants of his brain that were trying to escape from his nose last night... OMG he has a sniffle!!1 #UnfitforPrez
    :rolleyes: Seriously people one of these two is going to have a major impact on your country... and hopefully minimally on the rest of us.

13. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

The issue is Hillary has come out stating women should be believed about sexual harrassment ect until it is proven otherwise. She didn't live by that standard when it came to protecting her and her husbands power, stature, and influence. **** she went as far as claiming it was a far fetched right wing conspiracy that put Jizz on that womans dress.

14. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

There's only one case where that standard applies. And it's from long before Bill was in the White House.

15. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Anyway Trump should just leave that alone (and not out of any sense of gallantry). He needs more votes from women if he plans to win the election. It would be stupid to bash Hillary Clinton for disrespecting the other women in Bill's extramarital adventures. Surely even Trump realizes there may be many a female voter whose spouse has had affairs, and who may have entertained very unkind thoughts about "the home wrecker". I'd be surprised if Kellyanne Conway didn't warn him off this topic since its backfire potential is high.

16. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

It would be a gamble for sure. He can pull it off if he convinces everyone that his (Trump's) lovers ended up well and rich, while Bill's have been shamed and left in ruin.
    To be honest, I don't think he was referring to that.

17. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

And Hillary's camp would encourage that attack, you can bet they'll be planning for it and she'll likely hand him a shovel and sit back while he digs himself into another hole. That line of attack, which he would hit with a particular vile viciousness, will not help when he's attacking and shaming the victim of said affairs. We get that it's red meat for Trump supporters but for the rest of the electorate it'll only prove how truly deplorable he really is.

18. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I agree, there is a possibility that it would backfire and cause more women to feel sorry for Hillary that anything else. Backwards thinking if you ask me, but it's a risk. Trump would never be able to articulate just how big of an impact Hillary had in covering up Bills affairs and what she tried to gain from it.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 27, 2016 ---
    He wouldn't be attacking and shaming the victims, those were the women Bill messed around with. He would be attacking Hillary as an enabler. It's no secret she had a heavy hand in trying to get those things swept under the rug ASAP.

19. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

It showed great class and temperance to forsake congratulating Hillary for going a full 90 minutes without coughing up a Huma hairball.

20. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

And yet if you took the bet on sniffing to be the drinking game, you'd be close to passing away due to alcohol poisoning from Trump.

As mentioned before, Trump's sniffling makes Hillary look to be in perfect health.

BL.

21. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

There's no way he can pull that off without coming across as he's not shaming Hillary, nobody in his camp will condone such an attack if they're smart. That being said, after watching how unhinged he was last night it's clear he wouldn't listen to them anyway.

We agree on this one, bring on the attack.

22. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Trump's sniffling was making me physically ill. I used the mute button quite a bit.

23. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I would guess that he's bluffing.

24. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I don't think he's smart enough to pull it off without further shoving more women (even the college educated who lean right) into Clinton's corner. He's off his ****ing rocker though so I wouldn't put it past him. He won't lose the support of his base because they are the knuckle dragging retards who are pissed because they have no skill other than pick this up and put it over there.

25. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I have a Masters in pick this up and put it over there.