Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Westin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
Has anyone who recently ordered the apple iPad case know what date it says it ships?

direwolf5

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2007
I went to the Apple store today and they were sold out. Then went to Best Buy and they had plenty. I'd call and see if they have it in stock.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
I went to the Apple store today and they were sold out. Then went to Best Buy and they had plenty. I'd call and see if they have it in stock.

Of the 3 Best Buys near me that sold iPads at launch none of them got the Apple case in. I think the only accessory they got was the VGA cable. I'm going to check again tomorrow, but its unlikely. I wonder how they determined which Best Buys the cases went to.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
I originally ordered a case on 3/13, and at that point it was scheduled to ship 4/15. It actually shipped yesterday. Of course I went to the Apple Store Saturday afternoon and bought one, thinking that I could just cancel the order for this other one when I got home...but it had been prepared for shipping.

LinMac

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2007
I preordered mine on March 12th and received the case on the 3rd. My iPad is still listed as late April.

azboricua

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2009
Arizona
I received mine today after I bought one at the local apple store. It was on craigslist for 5 minutes and sold for $60. And I was just gonna return it into the store , lol. Probably gonna sell my first one too. I'm gonna go with something else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.