iPhone Cydia says: The transaction has been flagged for manual investigation.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Olivia23, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

I tried to make a purchase in cydia and it's telling me: Amazon: The transaction has been flagged for manual investigation.

I checked amazon and my card is up to date and yes I have the money in my account so I don't know what the issue is. Had anyone had this problem?

2. hamiltonDSi macrumors 65832

hamiltonDSi

Weird.
    I purchased a tweak (LittleBrother) a couple of hours ago on my iPhone (6, 8.1) and paid via PayPal. Everything was fine so maybe the problem is on amazon's side ?

3. Myzhi macrumors 6502a

I purchase 2x tweaks yesterday and it went through fine with Amazon. Can you buy stuff from Amazon? Maybe, issue with Cydia.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

So if its amazon payments that giving you this problem I'd contact them to verify your identity and figure out what happened.

5. Olivia23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

Okay now I received this email from Amazon Payments:

Greetings from Amazon Payments,

Your request to cancel payments to SaurikIT, LLC has been received and processed successfully. You will not be charged further for this payment authorization. Details of the payment authorization that was cancelled are included below:

Summary of cancelled recurring payment:
    --------------------------------------
    Recipient: SaurikIT, LLC

Maximum Authorized Amount*: $ 20.00
    For:
    Valid From: Aug 7, 2010

I don't know why they are say 20.00 the app was only 99 cents. I ended up purchasing it again. This time it asked me to sign into Amazon and everything worked.