D.C. and Maryland to sue President Trump, alleging breach of constitutional oath

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Jun 12, 2017.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

liberals throwing poop at the wall to see what sticks, republicans had Benghazi and 300 investigation so liberals get to play the same game, have at it.

3. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Emoluments clause, look it up.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

it's MONDAY, I quit coffee about 4 weeks ago and you want me to READ and INFORM myself? how DARE YOU? :mad::mad:

Trump is an idiot, even Bush put things in a blind trust IIRC. good luck trying to make things stick after Ryan decided to back cheeto hitler.

5. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

hence the reason BOTH major crap houses need to be FLUSHED. Historic election and 3rd parties still got nowhere :(

7. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

You should not kneejerk attack when a legitimate concern, a violation of the Constitution is being addressed.

8. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

While I agree his knee jerk reactions are just pointless deflections from when his guy looks bad I don't see how anyone except congress has the standing to go after the president for this.

9. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

are you insulting me because as a midget I am about knee level? :mad:
    read post 4. far too many idiots in congress feel above the law.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 12, 2017 ---
    from post 4
    how the hell am I "deflecting"? already said he was an idiot and even pointed out Bush put things in a blind trust.

there is knee jerking here so sure but it's not me :p

10. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

I'm surprised that this hasn't happened before. Not with the president though, but with congress.

The District of Columbia has been on the crap end of the stick as far as making their own direction, due congressional pinheads who don't live there and dictate their fate based on ideology.

http://dcist.com/2014/03/even_the_un_thinks_dc_should_have_s.php

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...me-the-frontline-of-the-abortion-wars/257650/

A popular instance of this is District of Columbia & abortion.

I would've thought with all the legal minds in D.C. they would on a creative way to free themselves from being under the reins of congress.