Danbury, CT

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by kioko91, Sep 25, 2015.

1. kioko91 macrumors regular

kioko91

Anyone at or planning to go to the store in the Danbury mall? If there, is there a long line yet? Reps told us not to come until 6 am but thinking about heading over now.

2. kioko91 thread starter macrumors regular

kioko91

About 30 or so people here currently.

3. starbryte macrumors newbie

starbryte

Here at Trumbull Mall they chased us out.
    Told us 545am

4. kioko91 thread starter macrumors regular

kioko91

Yeah they're letting us stand here. More than half the line is scalpers though.

5. prosp macrumors member

I lined up last year at the Danbury store, and it seemed like it was 75% mules.

Do you have a reservation? There will be a separate line for that. Good luck getting your phone this morning!!

6. kioko91 thread starter macrumors regular

kioko91

Nah I'm here for a friends phone, but thank you. We're in the walk in line. They're going to come down the line starting at 7:45 to give out reservations to the walk ins. I'd say it's probably along the same lines, but some people were been chatting with say the line is no where near as long as last year.

Passed out water bottles a few minutes ago. We're all just sitting along the walls chatting.

7. starbryte macrumors newbie

starbryte

8. kioko91 thread starter macrumors regular

kioko91

Almost tempting to head there. At least 100 or so here with people already in the reservation line.

9. prosp macrumors member

I had stopped by around 8:05 am, and the line was a fraction of what it was like last year. Seemed like it was fairly orderly, and they were getting phones to people pretty quickly.

10. kioko91 thread starter macrumors regular

kioko91

At that time they were. We hit a dead stop from 10-11:30 where neither the reservation nor walk in line made much progress. They were having system issues with the upgrade plan and hitting language barriers as well. Got there at 4:45, left around noon as a walk in.