Data Unlimited for Non-Smartphones for iPhone 5? (AT&T)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ralturki, Sep 22, 2012.

1. ralturki macrumors newbie

I'm trying to upgrade my data plan from 300M to 3 G, however when I try to do that through myAt&t website, I have the non-smartphones options (Data Unlimited for Non-Smartphones for only $15)! (non of the iPhone data plans are there)

Any one having the same? is it going to work when I switch to the unlimited non-smarphones? LTE?

2. 808geek macrumors member

I have the same thing showing. My account doesn't even show the phone upgrade on my home screen. It still shows my old iPhone 4 although it says activation took place 9/21. Could just be that the systems haven't updated everything yet. I'm sure you could call into AT&T and they can do that for you over the phone.

3. SAMtheGAM macrumors regular

SAMtheGAM

I am on the grandfathered unlimited iPhone LTE plan for $30 and mine shows the same thing. Unlimited data plans for non smart phones. The AT&T rep I spoke with did confirm I had the unlimited.

Also, last night my phone icon showed as an iPhone 4 and today it is blank grey flip phone.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Same here.
    I panicked thinking I lost my unlimited data plan or something screwed up.
    Called AT&T and said they still see the plan in the billing system and just the system hasn't updated yet.

5. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

Im currently on the Data Pro 3GB plan but on OLAM I also see the Unlimited for non-smartphones. Would it hurt to try to add it to my plan and see what happens? I assume it will either reject it or switch it over. Maybe it will work and I can get my unlimited data back.

EDIT: System reject it. Oh well, it was worth a try :(