De Niro wants to punch Trump in the face

Jess13

Suspended
Nov 3, 2013
Well, the profanity-laced trash talk is not totally unexpected. After all…. this is The Godfather!

https://wdrv.it/c1ccc6fd1
I’m fairly well convinced that De Niro works for CIA, which has tentacles throughout media and academia including in Hollywood. There is more to it than that, but I won’t be providing detailed explanation why I believe this.

MarkusL

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2014
I’m fairly well convinced that De Niro works for CIA, which has tentacles throughout media and academia including in Hollywood. There is more to it than that, but I won’t be providing detailed explanation why I believe this.
That's fine, because I won't be providing a detailed explanation why I don't believe it.

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Reactions: Scepticalscribe

impulse462

macrumors 68000
Jun 3, 2009
De Niro played the Young Vito Corleone in GF2.
its just aaronvans attempt to discredit what de niro said by stating that he isn't as good at his chosen profession as someone else. its a foul attempt to try to minimize the hurtful words de niro said about aaronvans personal messiah but in reality he knows its true and it burns

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Stop being a pessimist, Aaron. Not only is it annoying, it's also incredibly tiring to see you bicker like a wild teenager in love with the thought of being a rebel. And at your age of... mature year, I would have presumed you had more tact than your current self.
[doublepost=1475956218][/doublepost]
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Tell us you're joking. Meet the Fockers was a comedy not a documentary.
He's also the one who's convinced Goldberg owns the banks and Hollywood. Guy's a real source into those dealings, you know.

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Speaking of balmy...

You and Roger Ebert are entitled to your own opinions; however, you're not entitled to your own facts.
Who cares what that fool said? No one who's into film took Ebert seriously. He was always flimsy with his views. You're sidetracking a thread just to inject your own opinion and promote it as fact, something you're accusing others of doing yourself.

aaronvan

Suspended
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
Speaking of balmy...

Who cares what that fool said? No one who's into film took Ebert seriously. He was always flimsy with his views. You're sidetracking a thread just to inject your own opinion and promote it as fact, something you're accusing others of doing yourself.
Marlon Brando played The Godfather. Not DeNiro, not Cann, not Duvall. That's not an opinion, that's just a cold, hard fact.

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Marlon Brando played The Godfather. Not DeNiro, not Cann, not Duvall. That's not an opinion, that's just a cold, hard fact.
Yawn

I can tell you're on the verge of having another violent reaction sending you to the pound for a week or two. So I'll say this again, DeNiro still had a good role as the young Godfather. That's it. Though your issues with DeNiro must be of some other issue, like who his father was and what he did. Funny enough, you're not aware that Brando also involved himself in such sordid affairs.

Reactions: impulse462

aaronvan

Suspended
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
Yawn

I can tell you're on the verge of having another violent reaction sending you to the pound for a week or two. So I'll say this again, DeNiro still had a good role as the young Godfather.
DeNiro was excellent as a young Vito Corleone. Brando was magnificent as The Godfather.

That's it. Though your issues with DeNiro must be of some other issue, like who his father was and what he did. Funny enough, you're not aware that Brando also involved himself in such sordid affairs.
I have issues with DeNiro? Besides people retroactively putting his name above the title I have no truck with Bobby. He's one of my favorite actors. Yes, Brando had many affairs with women and men. Do you believe you're telling us something new? :rolleyes:

Peace

macrumors Core
Apr 1, 2005
Space--The ONLY Frontier
Robert De Niro played Vito Coreleone as the ages of 25-31. in The Godfather part 2
Marlon Brando played Vito Corelone as the ages 53-63 and his death. in The Godfather

So you're both right.

And Jess bro.. I think you've watched meet the Fockers too many times.